Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 8: A Galaxy Divided

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Also

(06/05/16-15:37) <@Vlada> What about stuff from missing vendors?
    (06/05/16-15:39) <%TA> bad news there, we couldnt run the full db read ran out of space for log files
    (06/05/16-15:40) <%TA> couldnt even run reozes update
    (06/05/16-15:40) <%TA> had to change the data lazily
    (06/05/16-15:40) <%TA> anyway after this is stable i'll come back to this

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fomy View Post
    It's been a year almost lol, go go rewards!
    Stable could mean a day, month, 6 months, year. Guess we'll wait to see.

Play Stats
    41h last 30d
    Are commits enabled?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Saving? Yes it is.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Commando is now working very well. Very excited to be able to finally play mine.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    "Fixed grouped mission payouts to function as they did at 14.1. The payout is divided by the number of total players instead of only by the number of players in range. A player must be in range to receive their portion."

I tried this new payout system on Nova. With my toon running solo, the mission payouts on Dantooine range from 8000 to 14000 credits. I then went IMP and aquired an AT-ST wihch I grouped with, and parked at the Agro Outpost. The mission payouts jumped to a range of 18000 to 25000 credits.
    I then made another toon (an entertainer) with an AT-ST and dropped my AT-ST. We grouped and the payouts were still good (25000 max) but when it was paid out, I was given only half the payout, about 10 to 12K with the rest given but not paid to the entertainer, the ent was too far away.
    So my question is this, if I want full and high payouts, I have to be Imperial with an AT-ST, this doesn't seem right since I want to be Rebel ... how can I make equal money??

Play Stats
    680h last 30d
    Awesome work !!!
    https://tinyurl.com/4mbn92a3
    DROP /way corellia -454, 0, -5454
    Paintings Guide - POI Badge Guide

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kamchakk1952 View Post
    "Fixed grouped mission payouts to function as they did at 14.1. The payout is divided by the number of total players instead of only by the number of players in range. A player must be in range to receive their portion."

I tried this new payout system on Nova. With my toon running solo, the mission payouts on Dantooine range from 8000 to 14000 credits. I then went IMP and aquired an AT-ST wihch I grouped with, and parked at the Agro Outpost. The mission payouts jumped to a range of 18000 to 25000 credits.
    I then made another toon (an entertainer) with an AT-ST and dropped my AT-ST. We grouped and the payouts were still good (25000 max) but when it was paid out, I was given only half the payout, about 10 to 12K with the rest given but not paid to the entertainer, the ent was too far away.
    So my question is this, if I want full and high payouts, I have to be Imperial with an AT-ST, this doesn't seem right since I want to be Rebel ... how can I make equal money??
    Im going to assume this for now.

Group with the ent and at-st, get missions, drop group, run mission, rinse and repeat.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    (06/05/16-15:37) <@Vlada> What about stuff from missing vendors?
    (06/05/16-15:39) <%TA> bad news there, we couldnt run the full db read ran out of space for log files
    (06/05/16-15:40) <%TA> couldnt even run reozes update
    (06/05/16-15:40) <%TA> had to change the data lazily
    (06/05/16-15:40) <%TA> anyway after this is stable i'll come back to this
    The MicroSith Corporation is responsible for evil transaction logs. They destroy balance in the universe.

Play Stats
    113h last 30d
    People will just pull out an AT-ST and set it to follow them. then have a second toon with an AT-ST follow the main character. Then pull 4 missions, and split full payout between both toons.

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    People will just pull out an AT-ST and set it to follow them. then have a second toon with an AT-ST follow the main character. Then pull 4 missions, and split full payout between both toons.
    Why would it need to follow you? Just grab the missions and then store it...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I read the part of the patch notes that deals with auto attack. Did this change to the way auto attack works also facilitate a fix for counterattack?

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by macwheeler View Post
    I read the part of the patch notes that deals with auto attack. Did this change to the way auto attack works also facilitate a fix for counterattack?
    umm wat?

'counterattack' has already been fixed

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
    umm wat?

'counterattack' has already been fixed
    Counterattack has not worked for a long time. It's been working like block, and not returning any damage on the attacker. Last I checked the bug tracker, a fix was tried, but it was putting the counterattack outgoing damage in to the combat queue.

So I figured the new auto attack functionality might have solved the counterattack issue.

Just tried it though, and still no damage being turned back on the attacker, it's still working exactly like block.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    Thats fine if they are Imperial. What does a Reb do, they have no AT-ST to pull out?

Thread Information