Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Publish 8: A Galaxy Divided

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by malice View Post
    here is a gallery I made explaining the payouts on Dant.

http://imgur.com/a/lSAwi
    Your gallery isn't very clear on some points. Was the ATST group just you and your ATST or was it an ATST belonging to a leader of a solo group?
    They way it works now, if you group solely with your own pet, you should receive full mission payout, being grouped with others is when you should be seeing the reduction.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    Your gallery isn't very clear on some points. Was the ATST group just you and your ATST or was it an ATST belonging to a leader of a solo group?
    They way it works now, if you group solely with your own pet, you should receive full mission payout, being grouped with others is when you should be seeing the reduction.
    So you are saying the ATST will pay you instead of the ATST? Is this after you grab a mission while remaining grouped? I dont have an ATST because I am factionless atm.
    Last edited by malice; 06-05-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by malice View Post
    So you are saying the ATST will pay you instead of the ATST? Is this after you grab a mission while remaining grouped? I dont have an ATST because I am factionless atm.
    I am saying that if you are on Dath, grouped with a pet, and take a 20k rancor mission, you will receive a payout of 20k.
    If you take that same mission, grouped with a pet and 4 other players, drop group and complete mission, you will receive a payout of 4k.
    Spacely's Sprockets

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am saying that if you are on Dath, grouped with a pet, and take a 20k rancor mission, you will receive a payout of 20k.
    If you take that same mission, grouped with a pet and 4 other players, drop group and complete mission, you will receive a payout of 4k.
    Did you test this with improved job markets or after dropping out of group with the ATST?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yes, I did.
    Spacely's Sprockets

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Simple Question..

Any information about the droid factory crate bug being fixed?

Play Stats
    Inactive

ADD: If you pick a mission before joining a group then complete the mission while grouped you will receive a split portion.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cisres1 View Post
    Simple Question..

Any information about the droid factory crate bug being fixed?
    Nothing about that was done with droids this publish. From what I've seen of previous developer posts, it was simply too in-depth of an issue to include with this publish and the bugs are still being worked out on Nova.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    Nothing about that was done with droids this publish. From what I've seen of previous developer posts, it was simply too in-depth of an issue to include with this publish and the bugs are still being worked out on Nova.
    bummer, was hoping for the fix

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cisres1 View Post
    bummer, was hoping for the fix
    They tried to fix it on Nova but it introduced another droid bug that is ten times as bad. Fortunately, none of that made it to this publish.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sounds like the top credit grinding template could be something like MCH/MTKA/Smugx1xx with a bit left over.... not enough to master rifles.

Interesting but strange....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Tried Axkva Min for the first time since patch (actually since 2004 in all honesty), 1 shot instant kill something along the lines of "Axkva Min invades your psyche for 5714 damage"

Was not fun, either I am doing something extremely stupid or ........ i dunno.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastion54 View Post
    Tried Axkva Min for the first time since patch (actually since 2004 in all honesty), 1 shot instant kill something along the lines of "Axkva Min invades your psyche for 5714 damage"

Was not fun, either I am doing something extremely stupid or ........ i dunno.
    Remember, she is one of the top mobs in SWG, she is supposed to be badass. With that said, we are in the alpha stage of testing and many things will need to be fine tuned.

Generally, if a mob is harder than it originally was, we will adjust the mob eventually (not saying this mob is incorrect btw, just talking generally).
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    Remember, she is one of the top mobs in SWG, she is supposed to be badass. With that said, we are in the alpha stage of testing and many things will need to be fine tuned.

Generally, if a mob is harder than it originally was, we will adjust the mob eventually (not saying this mob is incorrect btw, just talking generally).
    I understand her mob level, and relevance as one of the top mobs in the game.

She is currently hitting for more then we can have however as a stat (either H/A/M) and armour is not mitigating even a part of this damage (i was wearing stun armour).

According to the combat log it didn't even tell me which pool it hit, i assume it is mind due to the wording.

When i attempted tonight i had 2 characters, a doc and a swordsman def stacker. Both went from almost full bars to dead so quick i actually choked on my drink and spat it over the keyboard.

One copped "Axkva Min uses the force to invade your psyche and wreak havoc for 4795 points of damage" - Swordsman

Doc died literally 30 seconds later "Axkva Min uses the force to invade your psyche and wreak havoc for 5477 points of damage"

From what i can see it is on a 30 sec timer and you'd need a bloody large group to be able to dps her down fast enough and still have some lucky random alive to rez everyone else (or just ninja the loot =P).

As i said before, i quit in live before 14.1 so maybe she was like this at that final point. If that is the case then i don't see her being killed anytime soon.

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    At least she won't be afk camped now.
    MaelDiablo
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

Thread Information