+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Basilisk Publish 8 merge - June 4th 2016

Veteran
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by decastro View Post
    One small step toward JTL, one giant leap for 1.0? You almost forget about JTL (which was great) when you are so absorbed with just getting the ground mechanics in order. I still have the original Collector's Edition and JTL box right on my PC game shelf, original guidebooks and everything. Now I need to find all the beta disc.
    JTL was certainly beta
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/jNsOu1T.png[/img]

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Log ins broke or something? My Wife and I have been trying for hours to log in and cant.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Thianraven View Post
    Log ins broke or something? My Wife and I have been trying for hours to log in and cant.
    Basilisk was offline.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    totally ****ed up the game with the group rules and having characters with 2 elite professions not even being able to pull a Fambaa lair on Naboo. Worse then SOE. So how do we buy stuff, MY weapon Smith that was always the 1st Toon I made and in all the wipes before made her first cannot afford DE10 barrels at 500k per, cannot afford any enhancements , she has server best resources and make the highest quality but cant compete with xaint who has hundreds of enhanced weapons, my entertaires cant afford mind enhancement tapes, but omfg dont let 1 toon make more then 13k per mission **** you all

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You need to get a grip on yourself. We are emulating 14.1. This is how it was. I suggest you take a step back and calm yourself down.

With that said, players still manages to make the same kind of money as they did before, they just have to play differently.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    You need to get a grip on yourself. We are emulating 14.1. This is how it was. I suggest you take a step back and calm yourself down.

With that said, players still manages to make the same kind of money as they did before, they just have to play differently.
    I felt the same way as mavis when decay was properly implemented. You have to adapt. The mechanics of the game are such, that, you have a wide variety of things you can do and many ways to do them. If one doesn't work because something changes, then you just have to implement a new strategy. It's hard to think clearly when "the devs ruined my game," but when you step back, sleep on it, and think about what you CAN do instead of what you can't, I think you'll find new paths to prosperity.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aekzo View Post
    ...when you step back, sleep on it, and think about what you CAN do instead of what you can't, I think you'll find new paths to prosperity.
    Sound advice for any of life's challenges there.

Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    so - what's the deal with Vet Rewards? any idea on when you'll be turning them back on? lotta people want to know...

and that guy above is right, the change in income is deff a kick to the nuts. not everybody is able to group w an ATST to pull a mission. not to mention how whacked out the server economy is with stuff changing hands for millions of credits like it aint no thang.

that bein said, i do understand that this is the version you're copying blah. i'm in, i dig it, and i'll continue to dig it.

turn those Vet Rewards on so we can all ADK our PSGs

'murica

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by smerconish View Post
    so - what's the deal with Vet Rewards? any idea on when you'll be turning them back on?
    I have seen some people say one of the developers said 2-3 weeks last Friday, but who knows. Hopefully soon we all want our ADK's hah.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Posted 06.17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    I can tell you they wont be enabled for at least a couple of weeks.

During last weeks downtime we tested /claimv with QA.

The new accounts patch wiped some necessary data from the characters that now need to be restored from the pre-merge backup, this was never detected on nova because it doesnt have accounts/chars so old.

That together with vendors will take at least another day of downtime in the near future.
    As you can see here, we will need another downtime to fix this.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    Posted 06.17
    As you can see here, we will need another downtime to fix this.
    cool, wanted to be sure they were still planning on turning them on. couple of the people that i play with are looking to ADK their 63+ PSGs. so am i honestly, would make things a hell of a lot easier

thanks

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Checking out the publish, haven't played for a handful of months but looks good. I just would like to know what "LD" stands for. Thanks xD

Also what does /assist do?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    LD means that the player of the character is off-line. I think LD means link dead, or something.

Last I heard the /assist command didn't work, but that was a long time ago. If you had a player target and wrote /assist, you will get the same target as he would have.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Don't hold your breath.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you had a player target and wrote /assist, you will get the same target as he would have.
    This actually isn't how it worked on live, and is a large reason why the command remained unimplemented for so long. After researching it quite a bit all assist did was fire an attack at your target's target. You could then hit escape and it would select that target. Which should be functioning as of Pub8.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information