+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk Publish 8 merge - June 4th 2016

Play Stats
    Inactive
    its a good thing...it means we're stressing the new code so they can find and fix the problems.

Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    rabble, rabble, rabble !!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Omg it is back up, everyone flocking inside again ... specially those terrible trade channel spam bots and afk ents :P

Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    removed, decorum etc
    Last edited by smerconish; 06-05-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lets try to keep it civil folks.

No need to stoop down to moderator level.

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Lets try to keep it civil folks.

No need to stoop down to moderator level.
    MaelDiablo
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I think my legitimate question got drowned out by all the nonsense.
    Why was disease DoT made lethal, but not poison? Wouldn't poison make more sense since it's damage and disease is wound?

Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    woops - looks like we got another hiccup. server pop was about ~900 a min ago, now it plummeted to 400. i'm attempting to reconnect, i was in CNET, let ya know how it goes. if i can figure it out, i'll submit info via bug report

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Looks like the server went down. Also noticed that missions were not going into my bank

Play Stats
    Inactive

Talking Things that might need to be chased down

Yep, down again. No worries guys, keep at it. Totally understandable after the list of adds to this Pub.

Things to note while I was on;

1) Mission terms not paying out the right amount, even in solo group (should have been 4K, but got 1600).
    2) Several times during combat, would stay in combat even after lair was destroyed and even after getting on bike to pick up new missions back in town (about a 2K hike to stay in combat-tried peace both command and key several times).
    3) Long time to open vendors on Dant. and see inventory. Seem to be worse just before sever went down (could be connect).
    4) Droids lost all mods, but do think this is a current issue (lost crafting mods).
    5) Was grouped for and tried to drop from group. Took almost 6mins for release from group after command was issued (tried both command and key mapping).
    6) Consumed Brandy, but was unsure if it took. First try did nothing to stats, but second try did... Could have fat fingered, but thought I should note it in case others have similar issues.

Hope you guys find this useful. When it comes back up I will post any other weirdness for ya.

I'm sure this not the right place for bugs, but wanted to see if others were having issues to before chasing that route.
    Epocha/Grathton

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by gtome View Post
    Yep, down again. No worries guys, keep at it. Totally understandable after the list of adds to this Pub.

Things to note while I was on;

1) Mission terms not paying out the right amount, even in solo group (should have been 4K, but got 1600).
    2) Several times during combat, would stay in combat even after lair was destroyed and even after getting on bike to pick up new missions back in town (about a 2K hike to stay in combat-tried peace both command and key several times).
    3) Long time to open vendors on Dant. and see inventory. Seem to be worse just before sever went down (could be connect).
    4) Droids lost all mods, but do think this is a current issue (lost crafting mods).
    5) Was grouped for and tried to drop from group. Took almost 6mins for release from group after command was issued (tried both command and key mapping).
    6) Consumed Brandy, but was unsure if it took. First try did nothing to stats, but second try did... Could have fat fingered, but thought I should note it in case others have similar issues.

Hope you guys find this useful. When it comes back up I will post any other weirdness for ya.

I'm sure this not the right place for bugs, but wanted to see if others were having issues to before chasing that route.
    a lot of that sounds like deadlocking issues and server lag. Not surprising if all that was happening just prior to server going down.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    a lot of that sounds like deadlocking issues and server lag. Not surprising if all that was happening just prior to server going down.
    The server was quite solid for me. Of course I am running a beast of a machine.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by decastro View Post
    The server was quite solid for me. Of course I am running a beast of a machine.
    same here and my pc aint even a beast and im from eu :P but no problems that i could see missions worked fine everything felt like normal

Play Stats
    Inactive
    One thing I noticed is that when I got knocked down in combat that the animation didn't fire until my combat queue was empty.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by princedeity View Post
    I think my legitimate question got drowned out by all the nonsense.
    No, it didn't.

I see/saw every single post & question asked.

Some are more "legitimate" than others though.

------
    Quote Originally Posted by princedeity View Post
    Why was disease DoT made lethal, but not poison? Wouldn't poison make more sense since it's damage and disease is wound?
    Ask SOE.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information