Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Liberator Update 1/28/2011

Play Stats
    Inactive

Liberator Update 1/28/2011

The following fixes have been added to the Liberator server:

Database
    • Fixed an exploit that allowed for items to be duped through the use of the Bazaar system.
    Galactic Civil War
    • A bug causing faction points to be awarded with unreasonable values has been fixed.
    Combat System
    • Members of a group that kill a creature with HAM greater than 8000 must now hit the creature at least once to gain credit for the kill.
    • Members of a group that kill a creature with HAM less than 8000 must now be alive and in 80m range to get credit for the kill.

These changes were implemented in an effort to reduce the number of exploits occurring in game. The amount of development time spent completing this was minimal and will not take away from progress on Nova Test Center. Please be aware that future updates to Liberator Galaxy will be rare and small without any features being implemented.

Happy Testing!

The SWGEmu Team
    Last edited by cRush; 01-28-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    Dame Duclare
    Team Xavia

Retired Communications Team Manager

dame@swgemu.com | swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    fast response. tell me, did any cash get duped? was it a large scale dupe where someone made a bunch of money?
    i am kind of amazed that some have 11 million credits after only 3 weeks of server being live.

Play Stats
    375h last 30d
    Dont be surprised, remember that even if you sleep some dont and the server is always awake, the mobs are always dropping and the missions are always paying out. The only thing different now is that you can see who has what.
    Last edited by Qui-larek; 01-29-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Although I am sure that duping has occurred, I can tell you with quite some certainty that 3 weeks is plenty of time to make 11 million.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by studrandbo View Post
    fast response. tell me, did any cash get duped? was it a large scale dupe where someone made a bunch of money?
    i am kind of amazed that some have 11 million credits after only 3 weeks of server being live.
    Well in the beginning the it was no limit for how many characters/clients you could be running. Some people had up 10 characters sampling mats. Mats = Cash.

Drop off Vendor /waypoint -4790 3015 outside Theed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
    Although I am sure that duping has occurred, I can tell you with quite some certainty that 3 weeks is plenty of time to make 11 million.
    By my rough estimate and past experience of making credits at the very simplist level of running mission, (In a solo group) if you didn't stop playing at all you could make 100800000 creds, over 3 weeks that is. Thats literally not stopping or taking into account any kind of break or sleep tho lol.
    Last edited by Joshino; 01-29-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshino View Post
    By my rough estimate and past experience of making credits at the very simplist level of running mission, (In a solo group) if you didn't stop playing at all you could make 100800000 creds, over 3 weeks that is. Thats literally not stopping or taking into account any kind of break or sleep tho lol.
    25k mission runs + the 25000 accounts (take about 20% of that off for players that made characters to pay for training) = lots of money.

GAP however is known as GAPSTER, or SOUN. I have verified via tells to his brother devaraja that GAP = gapster/soun.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
    25k mission runs + the 25000 accounts (take about 20% of that off for players that made characters to pay for training) = lots of money.

GAP however is known as GAPSTER, or SOUN. I have verified via tells to his brother devaraja that GAP = gapster/soun.
    this was already known

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I thought no changes were going to be made to the Liberator server?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by USRanger View Post
    I thought no changes were going to be made to the Liberator server?
    Exactly, I was surprised by this as well, can anyone elaborate?

-Star

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The following fixes have been added to the Liberator server:
    Not elaborate enough?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
    Not elaborate enough?
    This is not a troll thread

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I just thought that the server wasn't going to be updated at all, that's why I was confused.
    Does that mean the devs decided to update the server after all? Or was this a one time thing?

-Star

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by USRanger View Post
    This is not a troll thread
    Get a grip dude. They fixed what they deemed unacceptable bugs. End of story. I don't get why so many people are crying over implementing bug fixes and exploit patches.

That wasn't a troll post. If the OP wasn't elaborate enough for you, before the bullet points even came into view, then all I can say is just wow.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmatske View Post
    I just thought that the server wasn't going to be updated at all, that's why I was confused.
    Those were just minor fixes for known exploits and bugs that have caused a lot of problems to our community members.

Quote Originally Posted by Starmatske View Post
    Does that mean the devs decided to update the server after all? Or was this a one time thing?

Please be aware that future updates to Liberator Galaxy will be rare and small without any features being implemented.

Thread Information