Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Liberator Update 1/28/2011

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by USRanger View Post
    I thought no changes were going to be made to the Liberator server?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmatske View Post
    Exactly, I was surprised by this as well, can anyone elaborate?

-Star

so you are proponents of exploiting then? simply deducing the facts using the same logical connotation you seem to have employed when drawing your conclusion.
    Last edited by Kaelvin; 01-30-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The developers located and fixed problems that could have affected the OR code. If they did not already fix the problems in the OR code, then they have learned how and will do so at a future date. By addressing these issues on Liberator and testing what might work to fix the problems, they are advancing the project and getting us one step closer to SunCrusher. Don't confuse what is happening here. It really is all about getting to 1.0, and using Liberator as a test bed will get us there faster. Fixes done on Liberator can, and will, be applied to Nova and the OR code.

Keep up the good work team. We do appreciate all of your efforts.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just wanted to say awesome job to the Devs for keeping this alive and working so diligently on getting it all ironed out. I totally appreciate the opportunity to re-experience SWG like it was meant to be. Keep the faith!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelvin View Post
    so you are proponents of exploiting then? simply deducing the facts using the same logical connotation you seem to have employed when drawing your conclusion.
    How do you get that from what they said?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrDarmic View Post
    The developers located and fixed problems that could have affected the OR code. If they did not already fix the problems in the OR code, then they have learned how and will do so at a future date. By addressing these issues on Liberator and testing what might work to fix the problems, they are advancing the project and getting us one step closer to SunCrusher. Don't confuse what is happening here. It really is all about getting to 1.0, and using Liberator as a test bed will get us there faster. Fixes done on Liberator can, and will, be applied to Nova and the OR code.

Keep up the good work team. We do appreciate all of your efforts.
    Well said! We really do appreciate it, what an amazing gift to be able to play again.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Has anyone been able to get in? I haven't been able to since last night. It just hangs on "connecting to galaxy".

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdragont View Post
    Has anyone been able to get in? I haven't been able to since last night. It just hangs on "connecting to galaxy".
    Both servers are offline.

Thread Information