Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: TC:NOVA PVP EVENT Base War - March 12, 2016

Hybrid View

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sorry I couldn't stay the whole event, I had to leave right after 3 PM EST so I was only there on my jedi for about 1 hour, not too sure who the other 3 jedi were, since apparently there were 4 jedi on the rebel side according to these posts.

Forgot to capture any battle footage, but it seems the event was a success so far? I didn't really notice any major bugs on my end for reporting, though.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I was the silly guy in Orange shorts with the Master Smugg/MasterTK/MasterPistol and a decent Geo. I dont pvp at all so I really had no clue what I was doing rofl (You can tell from my craptastic PvP "template" I used =)). I think I faired fairly well considering and I know I gave a few rebs a run for their money, then got owned repeatedly lol. Had a blast and hope the 38% stun armor helped someone

Had 1 AT-ST in the beginning and didnt use frog cures, figured that would be more realistic. I dont have much experience in how pvp SHOULD work so hard to test things. That being said, the turrets were shooting me and the states and effects I am used to seemed to be working as I know them to. Jedi were not invincible but they were tough. Tried using Feign Death a few times to see how/if it worked but in the chaos I dont think I ever got it off lol.
    My main goal was to be a body playing a non standard pvp template to give the people who know what they are doing a chance to see how things worked.
    Last edited by iriejah; 03-12-2016 at 10:33 PM.

DROPS - REBEX Receiving (2657 -5086)
    Across From Shop Weis Mini Mart

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I would have had a better time could I have found even a little bit of Brandy. Someone said Niffer had it for the Imp side but she was either AFK or ignoring the request.
    Also, fantastic amount of lag anytime I got near a glowbat (force lag power? :P).

Still, I had a lot of fun. Thanks for the event.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Was the point of this to test base busting or PvP? if it was base busting I suggest in the future to set all players as one faction...and the base the opposite faction.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't usually have time to play that time of day, but found a few minutes to stop by and watch. I'm not familiar with PVP but it looked like there was plenty of action.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is literally the the wost thread ever. Everyone from Staff to PVPER to RPER is whining here.
    IGN WampaOne
    Dropoff Vendor Corornet /way -1453 -3452

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by WampaOne View Post
    This is literally the the wost thread ever. Everyone from Staff to PVPER to RPER is whining here.
    And here you are...to whine about it?
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm normally not a PvP player so i didn't know what kinds of things to look for in terms of whether things are working right or not.
    But it seemed when getting killed by flamethrower my re-cloned self continued to burn. Did anyone else notice that? I posted a ticket on it #0006946. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Barrenger; 03-13-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrenger View Post
    I posted a ticket on it #0006946. Hope that helps.
    Filing tickets can be helpful and we definitely appreciate it...

https://www.swgemu.com/bugs/view.php?id=6946

... but please try to remember to file with details and follow-up reports.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ofavee actually has a 1200 damage hammer he crafted himself with some really nice sword cores. But I'm not crying about it - I just tried to stay really far away from him.

No one has any reason to be *****ing at all, period. It's nova. You should be thankful there was even an event with some pvp in the first place. Leave it swgemu community to come running to the forums the second its over crying about a jedi with healer of all things. Frog armor was boosted to respectable levels (with 25% stun armor) and I crafted 47% base (unsliced) PSGs that the EC's handed out to people before hand. Everyone knew well in advance and had to time to get any other necessary equipment.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    No one has any reason to be *****ing at all, period. It's nova. You should be thankful there was even an event with some pvp in the first place..
    exactly i showed up to have fun and did
    need more of these in future,

never complained on gear i had either, tho you really should give me a upgrade on bat to match bas for testing
    just had to add my 2cent in b/c
    before all the edits on the original posts by hybridtheory and troll accusations by buel, they made it out that we were using some epic gear(called me by name)and thats what won it all for the rebels (when imo it was the other way around)..... kinda immature tbh

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is there video of event

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by buellronin View Post
    Is there video of event
    Yeah, hybridtheory recorded some and I did too.

Here's the highlight reel

Last edited by CmdrPwn; 03-30-2016 at 04:27 AM.
    Shadowfire: Malign Pernicious <E-ISF>/<shogn>
    TC: Ofavee Okev

SOE Company Slogan: "If it's broke, don't fix it. If it ain't broke, break it."

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrPwn View Post
    Yeah, hybridtheory recorded some and I did too.
    Anyone have any screenshots with combat-log showing from the Event?

If so , please upload & link them cuz it sure could help me pinpoint a certain bug.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
    Anyone have any screenshots with combat-log showing from the Event?

If so , please upload & link them cuz it sure could help me pinpoint a certain bug.

Sorry, dont think I ever checked combat logs the entire time. But I will check.

Thread Information