Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: TC:NOVA PVP EVENT Base War - March 12, 2016

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by buellronin View Post
    If u catch a PD u gotta wait for the timer to reset of get the next retreat. So if ur 10 sec into it ..and u get a PD or kid....then its 20 sec till u can cat h the next retreat.....
    .current pub unlike last pub necessetates the need for PD and kid defense so u don't loose the retreat from an sl
    there was NO burst run at all, with manual pressing of the retreat command on the sl there would be NO burst run

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
    Look back on video it was Dr-Zoidberg with the dots, so yes rebs were using CM dots.
    that would be me and i started with build master brawler fencer doc 4x3x and used 2 janta knives after use of mind fires clone camping and spaming atsts on someone using a stun baton as a primary weapon kinda decided to even the odds a little

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm normally not a PvP player so i didn't know what kinds of things to look for in terms of whether things are working right or not.
    But it seemed when getting killed by flamethrower my re-cloned self continued to burn. Did anyone else notice that? I posted a ticket on it #0006946. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Barrenger; 03-13-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Fawkes View Post
    that would be me and i started with build master brawler fencer doc 4x3x and used 2 janta knives after use of mind fires clone camping and spaming atsts on someone using a stun baton as a primary weapon kinda decided to even the odds a little
    The frogs have fire knives

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrenger View Post
    I posted a ticket on it #0006946. Hope that helps.
    Filing tickets can be helpful and we definitely appreciate it...

https://www.swgemu.com/bugs/view.php?id=6946

... but please try to remember to file with details and follow-up reports.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    No, they do not.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    no they don't troll,
    also the fire would take up to 5 of the frog blankets to cure at times would suggest making better gear on frog
    i didn't expect stuff like that to show why i started match with build i did and why i didn't bother crafting my own meds before hand

Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
    You need to check again the fencer on your team was throwing mind dots, 2 of them.

I could cure the weaker one with one cure, however the stronger one took 2, and it wasn't the janta knife cause he did have to stop and throw them though the air.

One of the dots was weak and barley ticked damage the other had a decent tick.

Look back on video it was Dr-Zoidberg with the dots, so yes rebs were using CM dots.

also just adding in why are you crying of cm use for last few minutes of event when you have a inv full of dots and every med/food crafted aswell as CT spawned acklay hammer

saw that inv and was like dang.... heres mine..

a bat half of what i have on bas, no fires only had 3 pups left for whole event no foods other then brandy and pikatta, im sure rest of group about the same
    one side was clearly better equipped yet still lost
    skills>gear
    guys gotta understand that
    fyi saw you have no trouble curing that poison with dem crafted meds watched vid bro
    Last edited by Lolindir; 03-14-2016 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Double post

Play Stats
    Inactive
    also just adding in why are you crying of cm use for last few minutes of event when you have a inv full of dots and every med/food crafted aswell as CT spawned acklay hammer

a bat half of what i have on bas, no fires only had 3 pups left for whole event no foods other then brandy and pikatta, im sure rest of group about the same
    one side was clearly better equipped yet still lost
    skills>gear
    guys gotta understand that
    fyi saw you have no trouble curing that poison with dem crafted meds watched vid bro
    Relax, I'm pretty sure he was just correcting dedaskalion who incorrectly stated that no rebs were using CM DOTs.
    No crying involved. He even implied that your DOTs were not that much of a bother.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ofavee actually has a 1200 damage hammer he crafted himself with some really nice sword cores. But I'm not crying about it - I just tried to stay really far away from him.

No one has any reason to be *****ing at all, period. It's nova. You should be thankful there was even an event with some pvp in the first place. Leave it swgemu community to come running to the forums the second its over crying about a jedi with healer of all things. Frog armor was boosted to respectable levels (with 25% stun armor) and I crafted 47% base (unsliced) PSGs that the EC's handed out to people before hand. Everyone knew well in advance and had to time to get any other necessary equipment.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    No one has any reason to be *****ing at all, period. It's nova. You should be thankful there was even an event with some pvp in the first place..
    exactly i showed up to have fun and did
    need more of these in future,

never complained on gear i had either, tho you really should give me a upgrade on bat to match bas for testing
    just had to add my 2cent in b/c
    before all the edits on the original posts by hybridtheory and troll accusations by buel, they made it out that we were using some epic gear(called me by name)and thats what won it all for the rebels (when imo it was the other way around)..... kinda immature tbh

Play Stats
    Inactive
    you have a inv full of dots and every med/food crafted aswell as CT spawned acklay hammer
    By the way those CM dots I have in my inventory weren't used. I only brought them in case we had a CM on the Imperial side. The stone knife was a 127 str mind fire that I used two times on one of your swordsman. I wasn't sure how useful the knife would be since I only have novice brawler 1h mods.
    Shadowfire: Malign Pernicious <E-ISF>/<shogn>
    TC: Ofavee Okev

SOE Company Slogan: "If it's broke, don't fix it. If it ain't broke, break it."

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    Relax, I'm pretty sure he was just correcting dedaskalion who incorrectly stated that no rebs were using CM DOTs.
    No crying involved. He even implied that your DOTs were not that much of a bother.
    ^ Would be correct.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is there video of event

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is there video of event
    Yeah, hybridtheory recorded some and I did too.

Here's the highlight reel

Last edited by CmdrPwn; 03-30-2016 at 04:27 AM.
    Shadowfire: Malign Pernicious <E-ISF>/<shogn>
    TC: Ofavee Okev

SOE Company Slogan: "If it's broke, don't fix it. If it ain't broke, break it."

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome. Thanks for posting

Thread Information