+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Vendors disappearing and possible Basilisk Rollback

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I know you are working steadily without being paid, but I'm going to risk upsetting someone by asking one question. Is there any place or address that I should send information about my vendors to help you find them? For example, the vendor name, location (I am standing on them in my mall), and other relevant information such as if they were tagged as searchable from the galactic bazaar terminals. I have read the posts and if you posted such a recommendation, I missed it. While I like others do not need my vendors immediately, I dread that they could cycle out of their items which would cause an automatic self-delete. Thankfully, I've done well enough in business that I don't need them right now, and I do have a few warehouses of items, but losing that much would be .... painful.

My thanks.

Happy Christmas, Happy Chanakah, Happy New Year, As salaam alaikum.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by MarisVarn View Post
    Is there any place or address that I should send information about my vendors to help you find them?
    TA already found them/everyone's...but is still working on things.

So you're more than welcome to post yours here in this thread though, if compelled.
    Last edited by nee2earth; 12-26-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingah View Post
    I am missing the following:

Kallachi Resources from Emberlene Emporium (-13 5622 naboo)
    Gin Auto Sales from Emberlene Emporium (-21 5600 naboo,)

Both wookies in black ceremonial armor[...]
    Both of these are still missing, and both had ample maintenance before this whole thing started.

EDIT: Chatted with Niffer, and I guess the issue is still ongoing. I interpreted nee2earth's reply incorrectly as meaning that it was resolved.
    Last edited by Gingah; 12-26-2015 at 06:36 PM.
    In-Game names: Kallachi, Gingah, Esprit. Vendor at -6 5610 in Emberlene, Naboo: "Gin Misc" (armored wookiee).

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingah View Post
    . I interpreted nee2earth's reply incorrectly as meaning that it was resolved.
    I get mis-interpreted a lot and it's usually my fault lol so don't worry about it.

I have since *edited* my above post too.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have two vendors missing on Naboo -5540, 3098. All three of my wife's vendors at the same shop are gone too.

Storage vendor at -5846, 3142 Naboo, also gone.
    Last edited by nemesix; 12-27-2015 at 07:20 PM.
    Ifro - 12 pt Weaponsmith
    Ifro Arms
    Outside Theed, Naboo
    Drop off: -5540, 3100

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yes, I have three missing at the shop south of Theed as Nem mentioned, above. Also missing is one at -1229, 4112 on Rori (Savareen)
    Mayor - Savareen, Rori
    Currently playing on Empire in Flames

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    Now we are in state where we still have a bunch of vendors in the database with no position info, those are "easy" to recover, we can spawn them all in a common place and let their owners retrieve the items. But we also have completely missing vendors that got wiped when their maintanence task hit.
    So if you do choose to use that route, would inventory limits be lifted so people can take everything off their vendor and get it back to their storage/vendor locations in one trip? I know some vendors have thousands upon thousands of items in them; I can't imagine some people trying to go back and forth with the current inventory limit.
    Benni Brimstone
    Drop-offs to 372 -5620 outside Coronet
    Benni's Grenades and PUP Vendor located in the South Coronet Mall

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    696h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanis View Post
    So if you do choose to use that route, would inventory limits be lifted so people can take everything off their vendor and get it back to their storage/vendor locations in one trip? I know some vendors have thousands upon thousands of items in them; I can't imagine some people trying to go back and forth with the current inventory limit.
    My thoughts exactly. I have 5 vendors across 2 characters which have gone missing and I have thousands of items. What will be implemented so that I may carry my vendors back to my shop without exceeding my inventory limit? I usually carry a lot of stuff which I often use and moving things back 79 or 80 things at a time would become awfully tedious.
    Cherokaa - Master Weaponsmith | Bobvilakaa - Master Architect, WroshyrTech Industries

Vendors: 2644, -4436, Tatooine

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanis View Post
    So if you do choose to use that route, would inventory limits be lifted?
    Highly doubtful , since that would not only involve extra coding but also would not exactly be the wisest thing to do (for obvious reasons) .

Anyways, once this *holiday break* is over, i'm sure TA will post a more definitive update.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    What will happen if items fall off the *invisible* vendors and the vendors aren't restored in time?
    Onilwyn
    Guild leader of -nWo- and Mayor of Emberlene, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    for the record... I am still missing 5 vendors. But thought they were invisible.... I was able to lay max vendor count, so theyre not being recognized in the count.

I dont care either way at this point just feeding info

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Onilwyn View Post
    What will happen if items fall off the *invisible* vendors and the vendors aren't restored in time?
    I don't think that will happen. 7 of my 8 vendors are gone (the 8th being the dropoff terminal), but I already know that something on the vendors expired. Yet, I received no mail saying such. The way I look at it is that they are "frozen in time in a parallel universe". If they did exist, albeit invisible, I would have at least gotten a mail about them expiring. That didn't happen though (note at this point that the items don't appear via bazaar either), so it does appear like they are frozen/gone. Since they're in that state, things will not expire, and the vendor's timer will not run out.

Swoops | Droids | SEAs | Misc - LufushWorks - -4230 4942, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    hi 6 of my vendors have disappeared, hope you get it fixed soon

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i have 6 vendors that have disappeared in new melnibone on dantooine 325 3883

thanks

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Following the example of vendors and shuttle pilots, trainers too have gone on strike and are demanding an increase of the minimum wage. ATM it is unknown where the gathering of disgruntled trainers is going to happen, all we know is that they have left their post and are nowhere to be found. Since management has another strike to deal with first, trainers will be put on the back-burner till the negotiations with vendors are concluded.

We do have a development in this situation, it appears that management has reached an understanding with the trainers that are still at their post doing their job and they wont be joining the strike, on the other management decided to cut their loses, which means if approved by our CEO and after the next city update all the trainers that are not in their post will be terminated, city mayors will be allowed to replace them with new ones.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we hope we will have this issue resolved soon.

For those that need further clarification, similar thing that happened to vendors happened to trainers. Issue will be addressed but vendors are are priority atm.

Edit: Issue has been fixed so trainers wont go poof again, its just waiting for TheAnswer to approve it. Those trainers that are unfortunately invisible will be removed from the DB after then next city update so city mayors can replace them with new ones if they wish.
    Last edited by Vlada; 12-30-2015 at 06:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information