+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Vendors disappearing and possible Basilisk Rollback

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Now that's proper turkish coffee talking. Cheers!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Indeed, much respect to Vlada and everybody who puts time in twiddling the bits to bring us this beautiful trip down memory lane.

Play Stats
    104h last 30d
    I don't think anyone is showing disrespect in the thread. We all understand that there is a glitch in code somewhere, it is holiday season, and if the server even needs to be closed for a day or two while the problem is sorted...I think we would all be good with that. Personally, I was just posting a fact about shuttleports, and comparing the age aspect of what seems to have happened. I hope everything goes ok and speedily - for the Dev's sake

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cubor View Post
    well please do not forget the most important part.

The guys who develop this game for us, they are doing that for the love of community and for the love of Star Wars Galaxies. The Best MMORPG ever.
    They don't take monthly subscription fees, fat salaries, ANY kind of profit.

They are doing that for us and for fun.

And none of us has the right to demoralize them over some bugs or errors or simple losses.

I lost more than 2000 item, tons of enhanced weapons worth hundreds of millions and months of hard working other goods and...

...I dont care a bit even!!

If they can fix it then they can. If not, we will start over.

This is SWG guys. Please show some respect to the game and the peoples who try to relive it for us.
    Exactly, we've been waiting years and a little setback or even a full wipe is nothing compared to the gift these guys have given us with a functional game we love.

Edit: not that they're going to wipe just saying.
    Last edited by Joebob; 12-21-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sad part is, i still remember the day the NGE hit. dozens of vet players sitting in Tatooine cursing out anybody who rolled a jedi, often taking it totells, or following them around and killing anything near them so they couldn't XP. hell, my sever had a concerted effort for a while to farm any and all saber crystal or robe-dropping mobs and putting them up for far more than any new player could get.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cubor View Post
    well please do not forget the most important part.

The guys who develop this game for us, they are doing that for the love of community and for the love of Star Wars Galaxies. The Best MMORPG ever.
    They don't take monthly subscription fees, fat salaries, ANY kind of profit.

They are doing that for us and for fun.

And none of us has the right to demoralize them over some bugs or errors or simple losses.

I lost more than 2000 item, tons of enhanced weapons worth hundreds of millions and months of hard working other goods and...

...I dont care a bit even!!

If they can fix it then they can. If not, we will start over.

This is SWG guys. Please show some respect to the game and the peoples who try to relive it for us.

Who is this being directed to ? I dont see anyone being rude to anyone here and I think we all know they do this for free and many posts have thanked them for doing it !

In saying that I have lost many many items myself 8 vendors full , and no I dont care about items , I do care about the time spent making them , sorry but 4 socketed stuff is a pain in the butt lol , so I do care , but if they cant fix it I will rebuild it , no complaining or whining , it is what it is, and knowing the community here thats exactly what people will do .
    People are reporting what they see , vendor situation and what not , that is what TA has asked us to do .

Play Stats
    549h last 30d
    I lost three vendors in the North Tyrena Galleria in Satellite City. Two weapon vendors, and a resource vendor. However, My loot and grenade vendors in the SCM are still there.

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by retto View Post
    its all about perspective .. i think the guys who just made new toons care more about them than if youre getting vendors full of acklay bones back or not ..
    also , no one whines ? i call shenannigans on that one bro ..
    im smart enough not to load a vendor w acklay bones and high end loot lol

catch up

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntres View Post
    Who is this being directed to ? I dont see anyone being rude to anyone here and I think we all know they do this for free and many posts have thanked them for doing it !

In saying that I have lost many many items myself 8 vendors full , and no I dont care about items , I do care about the time spent making them , sorry but 4 socketed stuff is a pain in the butt lol , so I do care , but if they cant fix it I will rebuild it , no complaining or whining , it is what it is, and knowing the community here thats exactly what people will do .
    People are reporting what they see , vendor situation and what not , that is what TA has asked us to do .
    obviously u havent read the whole thread if you cant find anyone trolling and being turd faces

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoki View Post
    obviously u havent read the whole thread if you cant find anyone trolling and being turd faces
    Or maybe I choose not to see the bad and see the good instead which btw there was more then the negative ........why acknowledge the trolls and turd faces :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoki View Post
    im smart enough not to load a vendor w acklay bones and high end loot lol

catch up
    i didnt figure anyone had , im just bringing it into perspective for you .. that 3 day old toon is worth more to him than all your crap combined !

love , turd face

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by retto View Post
    i didnt figure anyone had , im just bringing it into perspective for you .. that 3 day old toon is worth more to him than all your crap combined !

love , turd face
    acceptance is half the battle

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Or maybe I choose not to see the bad and see the good instead which btw there was more then the negative ........why acknowledge the trolls and turd faces :P
    why come in and say they dont exist and werent here acting like that?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    a full wipe
    When?

/10char
    Drop off Vendor /way Dantooine 3521 136

Play Stats
    Inactive

I to am confused with this I scoured this thread trying to find who was being rude and did not see what this was pertaining to I just started out this week but I have played other games that ran on emulators and fully understand the dedication and selflessness that the developers and team provide to us so I briefly want to thank them for that but I will not put myself up to be a martyr with posts expressing how much I have sacrificed be in reality its the the providers that have sacrificed. So please when posting something like this please quote who or what you are referring to so that everyone understands what is so demoralizing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information