+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Vendors disappearing and possible Basilisk Rollback

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Pretty sure the rollbacks were the "easy fix". And now that they didn't work it won't be that easy anymore

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm missing 9 vendors on Naboo, -5675, 3107

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Missing two two humanoid vendors at Squatch Mart. There are pretty old vendors, and were stocked with a lot of items crafted a couple of years ago. Not sure if the age of the vendors or items plays a part, but thought I would add that just in case. Thanks for the hard work, and I appreciate the staff working on this. One of the perils in playing on a Alpha test.................May the Force be with our Devs!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Squatch Mart
    Tatooine -1766 -4488
    Special Order Pickup (Vendor is in the back of the House.)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    the vendors in my guild hall on naboo are still there but their not working
    Srogei / Icetee/ Ju

Kaadara Spaceport, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have just noticed something about my 4 human vendors that are missing. They were my first vendors and were on line back when we were having problems with the counts on the vendors.( still counting items that had been sold) They did have newer items on them because I do seem to have to restock . I wonder if anyone else can remember if there missing vendors were from the same time. My Master Tailors vendors are all still there but she has had them less than a year.
    Last edited by okie1952; 12-20-2015 at 05:06 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Play Stats
    234h last 30d
    Guys, its definetly frustrating, but main question for now is that:

Should we accept our vendors lost forever and place new ones?
    or
    Should we wait for some time more in order to TA might bring a solution?

For either of that we need a Estimated time of waiting.

So dear Devs, we know that you are doing your best. But we, as a market decisive group of Basilisk, please tell us that we should wait how long more?

Then we will deal our losses acording to the time you gave us.

For me, I am afraid to place a new weapon vendor in case of old ones come back and mixed up things much more.
    FINALIZER: IGN: Farman /Cubor
    Dostlar Co. Ltd.
    Corellia Coronet 430,-5491-Drop off to Weapon Vendor
    Tatooine Mos Eisley 3367,-5619

Play Stats
    176h last 30d
    My 2 vendors are still missing. They are a Wook and a Rodian and have existed for quite some time. My oldest vendor is that original bartender droid and is still present. Shame it only sells my crap and not the good stuff, hehe. The items on the 2 lost vendors no longer show up in stockroom or sales...they are dead, Jim
    Sorry for late posting but RL called me, so I have not been aware of events.
    If it helps, my last listed sale was Friday evening 18th, at 23.13 GMT, so they were alive then.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Appreciate all of the work from the staff.

Roughly half of the vendors in SCM and other malls and homes are still missing. I noticed server has been up for about 18 hours and please, please forgive me - but has there been an announcement about further rollbacks, or is this the way it is going to be? Truly sorry if I missed it. I'm puzzled as I see people playing as though everything is just going to go on from here, and the server has been up for 18 hours roughly.

I respect the difficulty in fixing problems and appreciate everything here. Like others, I don't want to do a lot of playtime if there is a likely future rollback yet again, and I'm incredibly skeptical that the current status with so many missing vendors is going to be the final status quo. Thanks.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have a question , since the vendors are still kinda there but just invisible does that mean if I tried to make more and hit my max it wouldnt allow me to create a new vendor ?

I have 8 vendors missing , between two toons still

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by okie1952 View Post
    I have just noticed something about my 4 human vendors that are missing. They were my first vendors and were on line back when we were having problems with the counts on the vendors.( still counting items that had been sold) They did have newer items on them because I do seem to have to restock . I wonder if anyone else can remember if there missing vendors were from the same time. My Master Tailors vendors are all still there but she has had them less than a year.
    Yup , my new vendors (3) ive placed in the last less then 6 months are there , the 8 that ive had for probably 1 to 3 plus years are gone .

Retired Lead Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    The vendors and items are not deleted from the database, they are just failing to load at server startup. The problem is the info of exactly where the vendors were is probably lost, but the items are not.

Ill be analyzing the data more in depth for the next couple of days and come up with a solution to recover them, most likely spawn all the missing vendors in a common place where the owners can go and retrieve them.

EDIT: That is if everything goes as planned and there are no other corruptions in the data...
    Last edited by TheAnswer; 12-20-2015 at 05:46 PM.

theanswer@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    49h last 30d
    TA, don't forget its Christmas mate, no need to rush.
    Finalizer 5184 6258 Kadarra
    12PT Force Sensitive Armorsmith & 12PT Chef

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-larek View Post
    TA, don't forget its Christmas mate, no need to rush.
    Yup! Enjoy the holidays before trying to fix and please everyone here.

Its alpha still so these types of issues will continue to happen.
    Oaken Wave - Kettemoor

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    The vendors and items are not deleted from the database, they are just failing to load at server startup. The problem is the info of exactly where the vendors were is probably lost, but the items are not.

Ill be analyzing the data more in depth for the next couple of days and come up with a solution to recover them, most likely spawn all the missing vendors in a common place where the owners can go and retrieve them.

EDIT: That is if everything goes as planned and there are no other corruptions in the data...
    Thanks TA you're the best and we all appreciate you working on it , those of us with vendors

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntres View Post
    Yup , my new vendors (3) ive placed in the last less then 6 months are there , the 8 that ive had for probably 1 to 3 plus years are gone .
    Same with mine
    Moderator at The SWGCraft Project now supporting SWGEmu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information