+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Vendors disappearing and possible Basilisk Rollback

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I cant login to the server, i can select my character but when i hit "next" it just sits in the loading screen and I have to force close the game, not sure it is related to the current issues but i thought iŽd post it here anyway.
    It might be relevant that I just started playing yesterday so my character is maybe 15 hours old in total so if there has been a reroll i guess the data for my character is from before it was even created?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikwa View Post
    I cant login to the server, i can select my character but when i hit "next" it just sits in the loading screen and I have to force close the game, not sure it is related to the current issues but i thought iŽd post it here anyway.
    It might be relevant that I just started playing yesterday so my character is maybe 15 hours old in total so if there has been a reroll i guess the data for my character is from before it was even created?
    Are you trying to log in to TC Nova or Basilisk?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aekzo View Post
    Are you trying to log in to TC Nova or Basilisk?
    Basilisk, which i assume is having some major problems atm

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Depending on when your character was created, you may be trying to log in to a character that does not exist. As there have been no reports of toons poofing, I would suggest seeing what happens if you try to create one. Of course, if you get the "one per 24 hours" errors, then you'll be waiting for Monday to try again. It is not a fun first-time experience for Basilisk, but issues of this severity are, fortunately, somewhat rare but can and do happen.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Depending on when your character was created, you may be trying to log in to a character that does not exist. As there have been no reports of toons poofing, I would suggest seeing what happens if you try to create one. Of course, if you get the "one per 24 hours" errors, then you'll be waiting for Monday to try again. It is not a fun first-time experience for Basilisk, but issues of this severity are, fortunately, somewhat rare but can and do happen.
    Yeah that was my assumption as well so I tried creating another character but did get the "one per 24 hours" message which also means (as far as I understand) I now reset my timer so I will have to wait another 24 hours =(
    Its not fun, sure, but I completely understand and Im extremely happy swgemu even exist, I just yesterday started searching for what even happened with SWG since i stopped playing back in 2005 and then I found swgemu, im still almost shaking with happiness that I can relive those days again :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am missing 2 npc (Human female Artisan vendor and Sullustan Misc loot male) vendors at 5982 3660 Polyandrium Tatooine
    IGN:- Leosa, Learna, Nofea, Malcc, Zannik
    Armor, Artisan and Smuggler items, Powerups, Loot /way 5982 3660 (600m from Polyandrium Shuttle, Tatooine)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Patrikwa: Yup, any attempt create before that 24 hour counter rolls over exactly will reset to another 24. I like to call it 25 PS: Once you're created, if you need anything, just mail Eakzo in game (yeah, Eakzo is the toon); I apologize to any dyslexics around

I'm sure once TA has https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coffee that we will be well on our way to a reasonable solution.

Play Stats
    185h last 30d
    Patrikwa: Yup, any attempt create before that 24 hour counter rolls over exactly will reset to another 24. I like to call it 25 PS: Once you're created, if you need anything, just mail Eakzo in game (yeah, Eakzo is the toon); I apologize to any dyslexics around

I'm sure once TA has https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coffee that we will be well on our way to a reasonable solution.
    well look at where I live and I am sure this comes to my expertise!

If a cup of Turkish Coffee will solve all, I will send dozens to TA

Just mail me the delivery address :P
    FINALIZER: IGN: Farman /Cubor
    Dostlar Co. Ltd.
    Corellia Coronet 430,-5491-Drop off to Weapon Vendor
    Tatooine Mos Eisley 3367,-5619

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikwa View Post
    Its not fun, sure, but I completely understand and Im extremely happy swgemu even exist, I just yesterday started searching for what even happened with SWG since i stopped playing back in 2005 and then I found swgemu, im still almost shaking with happiness that I can relive those days again :P
    Once you get in the game, if you need anything, I will be happy to assist. I was once a new player here and people helped me. I'd like to do the same.

Message Coyote/Cadi in-game.

P.S.
    I know it's not vendor-related but it was good to hear someone who loves the game trying to come back.
    Last edited by susanmarblesoft; 12-20-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    PS: Once you're created, if you need anything, just mail Eakzo in game (yeah, Eakzo is the toon);
    Quote Originally Posted by susanmarblesoft View Post
    Once you get in the game, if you need anything, I will be happy to assist. I was once a new player here and people helped me. I'd like to do the same.
    Wow, seems like a friendly community as well
    My plan is to go all resource gathering/crafter, probably architect so If anyone has a nice little settlement I could join I would be happy to contribute with whatever i can.

Play Stats
    5h last 30d
    As of Sunday morning, my 2 human vendors are still missing, and now there is no longer anything in my stockroom (which had previously been my comfort that they were still around somewhere).

Is there an update on the situation?

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallon Noir View Post

Is there an update on the situation?
    See my 2 posts on Page 9.

Otherwise, your best bet is to just keep close tabs on this thread.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If vendors are in close proximity, you can withdraw sales, and even remove items from stockroom, of one vendor while accessing a different one.

Will that work with the invisible vendors?

If so, and the problem persists, those effected could at least redistribute their items on invisible vendors.

And, if you don't already have a vendor nearby, you should be able to place a new one and then gain access to your items.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Right after the most recent rollback this is what TA said in gen chat
    "no more restarts are planned, if there are something missing we might attempt to recover tomorrow, but without rollbacks in a different way"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by zazano View Post
    Right after the most recent rollback this is what TA said in gen chat
    "no more restarts are planned, if there are something missing we might attempt to recover tomorrow, but without rollbacks in a different way"

That was 15 hours ago , not heard anything new since and many people still have the issue , hope its an easy fix ...
    IGN : Mineralx | Drop Off Vendor : 1KM Outside CNET near LIVE City @ /way 187 -5719

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information