Thread: Publish 7: The Source Awakens

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I haven't totally delved into this and tested for myself yet, but from what I'm reading in the Commando forum, the flamethrower's DoT is no longer bypassing armor, which as a result completely destroys the profession. However from this archive http://web.archive.org/web/200502070...ssage.id=82353 it seems that the flamethrower DoT in fact should be bypassing armor as it was before. Was this an intended change for Commando? Was there some other kind of reason to believe that the flamethrower DoT should take armor into account?

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    but from what I'm reading in the Commando forum, the flamethrower's DoT is no longer bypassing armor,
    I saw the Commando forum thread and we are aware of the 'reports'.

Unfortunately no one has filed an official report on Mantis yet; which is really the only way to truly get things addressed (and fixed) .

That link you found is a good one btw, so feel free to use it as *evidence*...if you file the Mantis.

p.s. Did you attempt to reproduce the issue on TCNova yet?

p.p.s. I'm sure it relates to this new change from Pub7 patch-notes on page 1 of this very thread...

"Combat:
    The damage of dots applied from weapon attacks is now reduced by the target's armor"

Thread Information