Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
With the new changes (aka progress toward more accurate PRE-cu publish 14.1 emulation) in Pub7 , 'combat difficulty' has increased accross the entire Galaxy.

This is working-as-intended.

The "melee attacks from 50m" thing however shouldn't be happening and is most likely caused by LAG. Melee attacks, give or take present lag, should only be hitting at range 20m max or less (depending also on enemy mob's *hitbox* type) .

Anyways, the point is: Adapt or die.

(But please also remember: We are still very much in ALPHA phase of development, so there will undoubtedly be numerous 'tweaks' made over the coming weeks/months to Combat overall & specific PVE Combat-difficulty. )
Combat difficulty is not the issue.. The complaints is the agro range. My son (range) pops off NPC's with ease. My melee pulls everything in the cave just by walking in an area of no mobs in view or my son range attack. I would understand if I was a very low combat level agro higher level npc's, these are the low level npc's all going Rambo at once from unreal agro distance. I'm guessing it may not be so much distance as to ground level (cave or bunker has floors). I don't think your intent was to agro mobs from other levels as to distance.

Another player had same complaint in DWB as to unreal agro. He was a Pre-CU player ( I was not). I'm just basing this off of Pre-CU players. I was a crafter Pre-CU.. I have no idea what combat was like. As you stated, adapt or die.. I am strongly leaning to die (no offense). I am patient and just leveling while changes are made.

I may not like the response.. I do appreciate that you responded and in an impressive time.

Thanks