Thread: Publish 7: The Source Awakens

Hybrid View

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    We don't really have a set method we use to decide when to release a publish. We'll discuss occasionally as the checklist starts getting larger, and eventually we'll decide whether or not we've reached the point here we want to push out what we've got. Often times, we've got to take into account how long it will take some of the larger tasks we're in the middle of to complete, whether or not we should hold off on those tasks until next publish or hold off on the publish until the tasks are complete. As of right now, we've got enough things stuff still in the pipeline that we're not ready to push out a publish just yet. That, and a good portion of the stuff we've added still needs testing (Nee's been working his *** off, but unfortunately he's been pretty much working alone lately).
    Miztah
    Developer

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    miztah@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Veteran
    Play Stats
    162h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztah View Post
    We don't really have a set method we use to decide when to release a publish. That, and a good portion of the stuff we've added still needs testing (Nee's been working his *** off, but unfortunately he's been pretty much working alone lately).
    The curse of the private servers.... they help, I know.... but still, I wish I knew enuf to help.... with some degree of accuracy...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    This server is for us all to try and finish this game so you can have a server to play, hopefully with me far away from here.

Thread Information