Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu AGPL Instructions and Requirements

Hybrid View

"Retired" SWGEmu Staff risenangel's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tameli Starrider View Post
    You all stated that swg people act together Then why you dont commit your bugs back ?
    Would be a good signal to swgemu that playservers can help too.
    There is actually a section on mantis where people can list bugs that they experience on alternative servers, as long as it can be replicated on nova.

To get to it, you log in to swgemu.com/bugs and on the dropdown menu where it says all projects, go to swgemu servers - alternate. We very much do want to work together with you guys.
    Last edited by risenangel; 08-09-2015 at 06:13 PM.
    Kyada <BoS>
    Everything I ever did was about pushing the project forward.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by risenangel View Post
    There is actually a section on mantis where people can list bugs that they experience on alternative servers, as long as it can be replicated on nova.

To get to it, you log in to swgemu.com/bugs and on the dropdown menu where it says all projects, go to swgemu servers - alternate. We very much do want to work together with you guys.
    And it seems to be working very well. I have posted myself. We highly encourage bugs to be listed there for bugs with the standard Core3 for any and all players on our server.

Quote Originally Posted by dannuic View Post
    This isn't a partner program. It's licensing.
    Then, perhaps it should be a "partnering program", at least in cooperation aspects. I know from what Scurby has said in my vent that there are some here that regard this program as a "partnering" of bug reporting, submitting code to fix, bugs, etc. If we get all of us, SWGEMU and the other servers working together on 14.1 content and bug squashing, your job will go a lot faster and a lot easier. We already know that content such as post 14.1 housing should not be submitted, however Timbab is taking care of that one, so there is budding cooperation in post 14.1 content as well.
    Last edited by Esquire; 08-10-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information