Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksmyth View Post
    My apologies.
    No worries. We're all in this together.

Besides, i never take anything seriously nor personally on the lolInterwebs...except for SWGEmu of course.

---------
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    But we still like you Nee
    QFE!!!! lol that was an extra special 'qfe' just for you Lolin

Play Stats
    Inactive
    One step closer!

Are Swamp Stalkers tamable for CH now? I remember having some on Live but can't remember if they were in at launch or added later...

BTW Way to go. It is really cool to see POIS populated. I saw meatlump theaters added in the database... does this mean the static spawns of Meatlumps around some of the Corellian towns are added?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I started playing this again at the puuuurfect time!!!! Thanks for all of the effort from those who have worked on this great digital realty 8)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quick Q. When the new patch to the server is complete will there be any update requirements on the user end?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeqesai View Post
    Are Swamp Stalkers tamable for CH now? I remember having some on Live but can't remember if they were in at launch or added later...

BTW Way to go. It is really cool to see POIS populated. I saw meatlump theaters added in the database... does this mean the static spawns of Meatlumps around some of the Corellian towns are added?
    Yes, swamp stalkers are tamable and they are spawning in the wilds of Naboo now.

Not sure about meatlump static spawns. I don't think much was done with static city area spawns.
    Klivian
    Inactive Developer

klivian@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
    Quick Q. When the new patch to the server is complete will there be any update requirements on the user end?
    Nope. No client patch required.
    Klivian
    Inactive Developer

klivian@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It is no longer possible to attack with a ranged weapon while prone and in melee range

Someone please correct me if i am wrong, but do not ever recall this being implemented on Pre-Cu live servers...sort of a slap to the face of rifleman who use taking cover

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Whodatz1 View Post
    It is no longer possible to attack with a ranged weapon while prone and in melee range

Someone please correct me if i am wrong, but do not ever recall this being implemented on Pre-Cu live servers...sort of a slap to the face of rifleman who use taking cover
    All things added have been researched by someone, that is why it have been implemented. If you have evidence proving that some thing was different than what have been coded here, please present that evidence on mantis.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Klivian View Post
    Yes, swamp stalkers are tamable and they are spawning in the wilds of Naboo now.

Not sure about meatlump static spawns. I don't think much was done with static city area spawns.
    Awesome news about the swamp stalkers!
    Sadness about the meatlumps. Meatlumps were awesome for AFK grinding, back in the day :P

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeqesai View Post
    Awesome news about the swamp stalkers!
    Sadness about the meatlumps. Meatlumps were awesome for AFK grinding, back in the day :P
    There are static spawns of Meatlumps, Ragtags, etc, around Coronet.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Almost made it in

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm getting a perpetual "Connecting to Login Server" message while trying to log in, even though the widgets and the launcher claim the server is up. Guess it's not quite ready yet.

EDIT:

And now it says it's down. lel.

"Stop getting yourself shot full of holes, and maybe you won't have to put up with my 'wit'." - Pakmi Vebbar, disgruntled medic.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I showed at one point over 40 people were on. I was able to get to my character but the next loading screen after that didn't go anywhere. I thought maybe it was downloading updates or something so I just let it sit. No joy but I did get a beer and take my position. Guess i'll have to drink it now anyway!

Addicted
    Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Slazer View Post
    I'm getting a perpetual "Connecting to Login Server" message while trying to log in, even though the widgets and the launcher claim the server is up. Guess it's not quite ready yet.

EDIT:

And now it says it's down. lel.
    The login server (where you enter your username/pw) and character selection screens are seperate entities code-wise than the zone server (where all ingame actions take place.), at least for the official servers (Nova/Basilisk).

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah, at one point, I got through the character selection screen and into the main loading screen, and it hung there. That's what clued me in that the server was probably still being debugged, so... patience is my name.

"Stop getting yourself shot full of holes, and maybe you won't have to put up with my 'wit'." - Pakmi Vebbar, disgruntled medic.

Thread Information