Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superser View Post
    Player structures that run out of maintenance will now deduct funds from a players bank account (if present) prior to decaying

This one is scaring. It can make you poor in a few weeks, litteraly
    Opith
    I like that idea since I don't go home ever.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztah View Post
    No they weren't. We don't make these changes without evidence. You're welcome to find evidence to the contrary (14.1 evidence, not stuff from initial release), but we didn't change it "just because". You can prolly find our evidence on Mantis in a resolved ticket somewhere if you looked around.

The wording on the weapon decay line is causing confusion for some. What it's stating is that you'll no longer take the 1/5% decay on weapons that you take on armor when you return to a cloning terminal. The only decay that weapons will take are their normal "use" decay. Weapons also can no longer be insured, because they weren't insurable on live. Hence why ADK's were so popular with high end weaponry.
    They weren't? Are you sure? I do seem to remember little orange [i] insurance markers on my weapons on Live. I'll have to look through my old screenshots and see if I have one of my inventory... That and weapons still decay with use, making ADKs really useful. I'm all for item decay, it keeps the player economy strong... But I do believe weapons were insurable on Live.
    Last edited by Darksmyth; 11-16-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Celandrias View Post
    well server is up first thing i notice the shuttle at the guild city is not working get message no shuttle nearby,
    Also firework package not working , get massage already at full capacity.
    The shuttle thing should be resolved eventually. If it persists in a couple days, once things have settled down abit w/ the 'merge' , please goto 'LIVE Support' about it first.

As to the "fireworks" issue: Be sure you are doing it correctly and then also, if you have time, check the same steps on TCNova and see if you encounter the same problem. If you do, file a detailed Mantis Bug Report about it.

------------

Quote Originally Posted by scoobert View Post
    Is /checkforcestatus still disabled?
    On Basilisk, yes.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darksmyth View Post
    They weren't? Are you sure? I do seem to remember little orange [i] insurance markers on my weapons on Live. I'll have to look through my old screenshots and see if I have one of my inventory... That and weapons still decay with use, making ADKs really useful. I'm all for item decay, it keeps the player economy strong... But I do believe weapons were insurable on Live.
    What you "believe" is irrelevant. What you "remember" matters not. What you can prove is the only thing we care about.

Speaking of which, if you do indeed still have your PRE-CU original *screenshots* , please see this sticky thread ASAP...

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119372
    Last edited by nee2earth; 11-16-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    For the next patch, i'm being and *** lol, I'd like to be able store things in the Master Ranger's camp, like build one way out on Dath and put money into like a home, or have storage lockers at the space terminals I could rent (make them decently expensive). Could be a revenue generator for player cities too.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
    For the next patch, i'm being and *** lol, I'd like to be able store things in the Master Ranger's camp, like build one way out on Dath and put money into like a home, or have storage lockers at the space terminals I could rent (make them decently expensive). Could be a revenue generator for player cities too.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13 Future server ideas

Play Stats
    2h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
    If it was in 14.1 then no problem at some point, if not that would be a no-go, and should go in the future server ideas forum.
    :X: Weaponry
    +20FS Repair (SB), +15FS Exp +25/+25/+25
    THE Mall
    - Tatooine /way 2194 -4573
    Drop-off /way 1889 -4716

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
    What you "believe" is irrelevant. What you "remember" matters not. What you can prove is the only thing we care about.

Speaking of which, if you do indeed still have your PRE-CU original *screenshots* , please see this sticky thread ASAP...

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119372
    I've searched through hundreds of screenies, and I stand corrected... Weapons were not insurable. Don't have to be a jerk about it.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by tarsh View Post
    The sarlaccs on Tatooine and Dathomir will now disease players who wander too close without protection
    so does this mean a rebreather?
    Condoms. Galactic STDs are the worst.
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by tarsh View Post
    so does this mean a rebreather?
    There's a clothing bodysuit of sorts called a "Sarlacc Coverall" I think, that will protect against it.

Play Stats
    149h last 30d
    No ADK's?? Also can we still colour code buildings, if not items?

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
    There's a clothing bodysuit of sorts called a "Sarlacc Coverall" I think, that will protect against it.
    bahahahhahaha

Rangerservice by Eule - Eules Resources of Quality Vendor / Coronet 959 -4746

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    No ADK's?? Also can we still colour code buildings, if not items?
    ADK's are on TCNova first. They need to be tested a bit further before being ready for Basilisk.

And you should still be able to colour-code *signs* on certain player structures yes.
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Darksmyth View Post
    I've searched through hundreds of screenies, and I stand corrected... Weapons were not insurable. Don't have to be a jerk about it.
    If you could *hear* my tone while reading those words i typed, you probably wouldn't have taken them so harshly.

Also, although this probably won't provide any comfort to you, keep in mind that often times my replies are edification & education to the entire Community as a whole (aka anyone else reading the thread) and not necessarily directed at 'you' or your person.

Be that as it may, i am a jerk at times. But it gets the job done and gets us closer to 1.0 Release ; which, in the end, is worth the sacrifice to any perception of my cyber-self.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Be that as it may, i am a jerk at times.
    But we still like you Nee
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you could *hear* my tone while reading those words i typed, you probably wouldn't have taken them so harshly.

Also, although this probably won't provide any comfort to you, keep in mind that often times my replies are edification & education to the entire Community as a whole (aka anyone else reading the thread) and not necessarily directed at 'you' or your person.

Be that as it may, i am a jerk at times. But it gets the job done and gets us closer to 1.0 Release ; which, in the end, is worth the sacrifice to any perception of my cyber-self.
    My apologies.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Glorious.

Thank you to those fine ladies and gents who are helping with the QA Testing, Development and CodeContributions. It's really appreciated
    Kovex(MDoc) & Telian(MChef)

Ex Euro-Chim player by the name Mech-warrior Dan.
    Remember my lovely, silky, long and pink hair?

Thread Information