Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
    You mean besides our HOME page and/or the Announcement thread already posted?
    Yes. See how in my post I mentioned in game? How do I know when we're at the next server reboot? Has it already happened?

SWGEmu Retired Forum Moderator Ellyssia's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    The server has been online for 1h 52m (as of this posting at 12:50 MST). The quickest way to see when the server was restarted last is to check the uptime. To answer the question, yes the restart has already happened.
    Ellyssia
    Forum Moderator

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just had a mission S of Cnet update to 4192m away. Surely not right.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    Just had a mission S of Cnet update to 4192m away. Surely not right.
    Surely you should report any bugs to MANTIS (link in my sig below) rather than in only in forum threads.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ok I am a forum newbie but here goes - does the Prima Official Strategy Guide count as evidence? It lists all the weapons and shows the Tusken rifle as kinetic. Can provide a picture of the listing if that helps.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    BTW testing several of my creatures and attacks and xp gain looks excellent so far.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Meano Darkstar View Post
    Ok I am a forum newbie but here goes - does the Prima Official Strategy Guide count as evidence? It lists all the weapons and shows the Tusken rifle as kinetic. Can provide a picture of the listing if that helps.
    Heh, I've got that guide and a lot of the stats in there are horribly inaccurate. The guide obviously represents info before the game even launched, let alone 14.1. I'm gonna say no.

SWGEmu Retired Forum Moderator Ellyssia's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Given that the damage type was changed for Pub 4 (November, last year) based on evidence presented from the 14.1 timeframe.... Unless you can find contradicting information FROM the 14.1 timeframe... it's going to stay as is. (much to either your dismay, or rejoicing, depending on your perspective)
    Ellyssia
    Forum Moderator

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Danks
    Meditate on this, I will.

Syck Byrd

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Pets can now attack in PvE and CH xp can be gained via PvE combat AND mask scent now works?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So excited, now i just need bed time for the kids to get here and its game time!

Northern part of Norway in the arctic land of the Midnight sun and the Northern Lights
    Play Stats
    Inactive

Thanks for the imense effort being done. Its historic.

Thanks alot to all the people working on the game. Both in small and big ways. Most people know this is the best MMO by far of all time. There should be made a documentary about the awesome work being done here. We should look into some creativity on the donation part getting more in. Lots of possibilities here.
    Again thanks, and the game works remarkable well I can report. Enjoying it from top of Norway. Been watching the Leonids comet shower this night and have Northern Lights almost every night here and midnight sun in the summer. So when i spend time on the computer it has to be quality time. And there is nothing better than SWG Emu.

See ya all in game.
    Bodhisattva Starseed, Mayor/guildleader of Freedom Haven Zion/Lightwarriors on Lok, Tarquinas Server. Friends please contact me. EMUtoon Neowalker.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva Starseed View Post
    Thanks alot to all the people working on the game. Both in small and big ways. Most people know this is the best MMO by far of all time.

Enjoying it from top of Norway. Been watching the Leonids comet shower this night and have Northern Lights almost every night here and midnight sun in the summer. So when i spend time on the computer it has to be quality time. And there is nothing better than SWG Emu.
    I don't 'QFE' posts much ( /nudges Lolindir ) but this one caught my eye-of-appreciation.

The image [of playing] you describe, both in location & sentiment, is...well...just downright cool to imagine.

Anyways, glad you (and everyone) are still enjoying (and supporting) our SWGEmu Project.

regards, Nee

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Its not much i post that is QFE worthy, but when it is, you are always there to make sure its taken care off

So, another Norwegian. Have to go up north some day.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks so much to all you dedicated Devs and Programmers, I waited for this publish (especially this sort of creature taming) for - dammit - more than 8 years now! While I just had a few minutes game time yet I'd like to say: Great job, you've really made my day!

black-eye/Shadowzzz
    Farstar Galaxy

Thread Information