Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hopefully everything will be smoothed out soon.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the Dev's working on the Merge for your hard work and time. Keep up the good work and don't let the haters get to you.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah well done it must be a nightmare of a task. Did I read that quests are in the latest update and do I have to download any updates or is it all on server?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by liambauckham View Post
    Did I read that quests are in the latest update and do I have to download any updates or is it all on server?
    Yeah one or two quests got added...

All server side.
    Klivian
    Inactive Developer

klivian@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    How odd I couldn't use head shot from prone anymore when they were within melee range before it went down last. Were riflemen not supposed to be able to do that? Also using mask scent while I had a razor cat targeted caused it to aggro apparently or maybe mask scent always did this, I dunno.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer45 View Post
    Lol this thing goes down faster than a cheap elevator right now.
    Bugs are found (sometimes violently), bugs are identified by devs, bugs are patched, server is taken down (if it hadn't crashed from the aforementioned bugs being found), patch is pushed onto server, server is brought up, rinse and repeat.

This is basic development from what I've experienced in other development phase games I've alpha/beta-tested in, and what I assume the SWGEmu devs are doing now. If this is the case, it's to be expected that there will be a lot of downtime- but it should stabilize over time.

"Stop getting yourself shot full of holes, and maybe you won't have to put up with my 'wit'." - Pakmi Vebbar, disgruntled medic.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Back up seems stable!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubile58 View Post
    Back up seems stable!
    But still no starports unfortunately. So i wouldn't get into anything just yet.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichling View Post
    Also using mask scent while I had a razor cat targeted caused it to aggro apparently or maybe mask scent always did this, I dunno.
    Was curious, so tried to replicate this with a MRanger. Couldn't duplicate it at any range. Might have just been a coincidence or perhaps you can fail at masking your scent and causing agro at lower lvls. Can't remember back to live. Had some lvl 3 womp rats detect me though, so not sure what to think. Same character who is a TKM hit a hell of a lot harder then I remember a year ago when I last used him, but maybe my memory is just fuzzy there.

Whoops. Also meant to mention that I ran down to Libertyville from Bestine while doing this. Their vendors were up, then I bought a shuttle ticket and flew back to Bestine's starport. Shuttles at the starport seem to be heading in and out at normal intervals.
    Last edited by CDMan477; 11-16-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Im stuck on Dant when trying to leave from Agro Outpost. Was sitting there for a good while and the ship never landed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezulm View Post
    But still no starports unfortunately. So i wouldn't get into anything just yet.
    I went through two. Do we know when things will be saved? I don't want to grind just to do it all over again lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by liambauckham View Post
    Yeah well done it must be a nightmare of a task. Did I read that quests are in the latest update and do I have to download any updates or is it all on server?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klivian View Post
    Yeah one or two quests got added...

All server side.
    Indeed. Just one or two quests got added. Just one or two.

Drop off vendor - TBD

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Weren't recource deeds suppose to show recource stats? I get to what I think is the end where you see the actual recource name but nothing on stats
    Deliveries to Tat-NoQuarter /way 4308 4539 Burbles Lab -OR- Burble-Buffs & Meds @ SCM Correlia /way 664 -5327 // Jhy's Loot /way 513 -5537 corellia

Play Stats
    Inactive
    so can we play right now or is nothing being saved?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by fear_town View Post
    Lest not go projecting your hopes onto my words mate. I'm not saying every class needs access to every type of damage. I was quite simply stating that that was the reason SOE Live devs added the one kinetic weapon to the one class a few months after live came out. I cannot recall what class or weapon it was. It's a memory. I could be wrong.

Shocker.
    You are wrong.

Thread Information