Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: STM Server and Scrum

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Haha! I know what you mean! I've noticed the problem with the crafting as well. I get hung up on the "booting crafting station" dialog. It's obviously VERY touch and go at the moment but, it is a test server so that's to be expected. I was able to start crafting a swoop however, when I tried to get the resources from the free crafting crate it started hanging up again. On a side note, and I realize this goes hand in hand with everything not running at 100% right now, the bazaar isn't working :P Haven't had any actual crashes or fierce graphical issues but again time will tell. I'll start keeping a log of all the bugs I do find but that will have to wait till later tonight. Shoot me your email or something if you wanna tackle this together. Now I'm being dragged off to see the new Angel and Airwaves movie. Later SWGEmu!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Image Design is either Disabled or Broken, can't tell which. /imagedesign brings up nothing when used on myself, not sure if it works on other people (need to get a 2nd character to test). Doesn't work anywhere (ID Tents, Cantinas, in front of Theed SP).

Edit: Yep, Image Design doesn't work on either myself or another player in my group. Once again I don't know if its DISABLED or BROKEN (really wanted to test to see if some of the broken ID options that are on Liberator are fixed on Nova)

Thank you however for fixing the Instrument Certification problems
    Last edited by SinR; 08-11-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: adding more info

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This isnt the place to discuss OR/TC: Nova bugs.
    Last edited by Vlada; 11-08-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Atm focus is on stability testing, I'm guessing we will be back to normal testing and bug reporting after STM replaces Nova, no ETA of course.

If you cant code best thing you can do is just logon STM from time to time, try various things and mess around with anything that works. If you can code, you are welcome to apply for a Dev positions.
    I'm more of Quality Assurance, so to be helpful, when I get my next "free time paycheck" (that is, this weekend), I'll be able to commit to stress-testing and relentlessly bombarding STM with login attempts. I have only a basic knowledge of computer language, not enough to apply for that district, I'm afraid. Considering I've been doing quite a bit of reading through this forum as of late, it may also be possible I can keep the community...Um, for lack of better wording, "in line".

Just trying to help.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm sorry to ask a noobquestion, but i can't seem to find the actual address details for the STM server and i wanna get testing badly. I'm a SWTOR beta tester and we need to get SWG-PreCU up and running asap i miss the game like hell. Anyone tell me and i love you to death.

Also as a sidenote.

I really think the SWGemu suffers from innaccesibility. I mean cruising this forum for 10 minutes i can't find out how to actually get online and help testing. There should be a big green button on the frontpage with all servers adresses please. I know there a whole lot of people outthere who just sees this homepage and gives up thinking "how will they ever make SWG Pre CU when they can't even make an easy way for testers to join". Come on guys you are doing an awesome job, but let's get this thing accesible. Sorry for my spelling.
    Last edited by ZaiKT; 11-08-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaiKT View Post
    I'm sorry to ask a noobquestion, but i can't seem to find the actual address details for the STM server and i wanna get testing badly. I'm a SWTOR beta tester and we need to get SWG-PreCU up and running asap i miss the game like hell. Anyone tell me and i love you to death.
    When you try to create a character you will be able to chose a server. STM is offline most of the time, but if you really want to test something make a toon on TC: Nova and start submitting those bug reports.

P.S. Really old and pretty outdated thread. Closed.

Thread Information