Thread: STM Server and Scrum

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Very cool progress here.

I'm about to whinge, so ignore me if you don't want to read it.

Lag, rubberbanding, a significant lack of resources......... I take it this is not intended to be playable yet? I know you said not to report bugs, but I'm getting C++ errors and client crashes.

The latest changes to TC Nova have broken things that were previously working well. The new player intro is cool, but at what cost? No more player housing.

I was one of the more persistant testers for quite a while. I take a small holiday to Liberator to meet some people in this community, fully intending to come back rejuvinated. So I come back, and it's now unplayable again.......

I guess like the other 900 people, I'll be on Liberator, dieing of a broken Emu.
    Last edited by Vlada; 06-06-2011 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Double post
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjebus View Post
    Very cool progress here.

I'm about to whinge, so ignore me if you don't want to read it.

Lag, rubberbanding, a significant lack of resources......... I take it this is not intended to be playable yet? I know you said not to report bugs, but I'm getting C++ errors and client crashes.

The latest changes to TC Nova have broken things that were previously working well. The new player intro is cool, but at what cost? No more player housing.

I was one of the more persistant testers for quite a while. I take a small holiday to Liberator to meet some people in this community, fully intending to come back rejuvinated. So I come back, and it's now unplayable again.......

I guess like the other 900 people, I'll be on Liberator, dieing of a broken Emu.
    STM will eventually replace Nova, like Oru said, it is currently unstable abnd that is to be exacted, but it still needs a lot of stress testing.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    STM will eventually replace Nova, like Oru said, it is currently unstable abnd that is to be exacted, but it still needs a lot of stress testing.
    I've been poking around the forums and couldn't find the answer to my question.... When will we be able to test STM? And is there anything I or anyone else in the community can do to hurry it along? Thanks.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos1a1 View Post
    I've been poking around the forums and couldn't find the answer to my question.... When will we be able to test STM? And is there anything I or anyone else in the community can do to hurry it along? Thanks.
    Atm focus is on stability testing, I'm guessing we will be back to normal testing and bug reporting after STM replaces Nova, no ETA of course.

If you cant code best thing you can do is just logon STM from time to time, try various things and mess around with anything that works. If you can code, you are welcome to apply for a Dev positions.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Atm focus is on stability testing, I'm guessing we will be back to normal testing and bug reporting after STM replaces Nova, no ETA of course.

If you cant code best thing you can do is just logon STM from time to time, try various things and mess around with anything that works. If you can code, you are welcome to apply for a Dev positions.
    Yeah, I'm definitely NOT a coder, I'm more of the designer and trouble shooter type... lol. So I'll keep logging into STM to play around.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up

I'm more of Quality Assurance, so to be helpful, when I get my next "free time paycheck" (that is, this weekend), I'll be able to commit to stress-testing and relentlessly bombarding STM with login attempts. I have only a basic knowledge of computer language, not enough to apply for that district, I'm afraid. Considering I've been doing quite a bit of reading through this forum as of late, it may also be possible I can keep the community...Um, for lack of better wording, "in line".

Just trying to help.

Thread Information