Thread: [Event] Fight Night! 5/27/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post

I was not IN the event, I was feeding my bud force & healing the wounds while your bounty hunter friends tried to grief me at the event making it impossible for me to PVP. I went ahead and killed dont panic about 10 times in less then 10 minutes though.

I wont bother responding to you at all Mahonra, so dont bother continuing to act as though your **** dont stink.
    LOL.

Another massively retarded post by Austen.

You were at the event, overt, and fighting, yet you say you weren't technically IN the event?

Kinda like how if you don't clone on a non-Jedi, you didn't really die? Hahahaaa!

Austen, you just made my day. Thank you for making another retarded post for us all to laugh at.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
    LOL.

Another massively retarded post by Austen.

You were at the event, overt, and fighting, yet you say you weren't technically IN the event?

Kinda like how if you don't clone on a non-Jedi, you didn't really die? Hahahaaa!

Austen, you just made my day. Thank you for making another retarded post for us all to laugh at.
    Yea austen is Zeus heard that from someone. Just weird never saw that guy zeus on forums or watever

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy1 View Post
    Yea austen is Zeus heard that from someone. Just weird never saw that guy zeus on forums or watever
    Yeah, ruledo told people I was zeus. I lol'd.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yea i was in vent once FUB or radioner and he said something about that lol.

Retired SWGEmu CSR
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I was also on an alt one time at smc vs ns, KSed Zeus... He said idc I will bring my jedi out. 10 min later Austen shows up.

I have also been told it might be vit or uli though. Can not comment on that.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oMek View Post
    I was also on an alt one time at smc vs ns, KSed Zeus... He said idc I will bring my jedi out. 10 min later Austen shows up.

I've been told by more than one person that Zeus is ViT.

Which wouldn't surprise me at all. ViT lost every friend he has on EMU long ago. And so it would come as no surprise that as a last resort he reached out to Austen for a lone friend.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oMek View Post

I am pretty positive that Zeus is either Austen, or ViT (Eokon), someone said they told him in a tell something that was fairly specific to someone who played on Corbantis. Zeus also sent me tells in another event which made me think he knows who I am and not many people know that's me on my jedi.

Thread Information