Thread: [Event] Fight Night! 5/27/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy1 View Post
    Thats why i hate going to the events rebels are overated i sware. IMPS claim to get easy mode i disagree :P rebels thought for winning is having 8 or 9 jedi running around. 95% of the jedi that go imp suck anyway or just dont show up
    The Jedi always swap sides. This week I was fighting side by side with the same Jedi that cloned me 7 times in the fight last week. I also noticed that the only Jedi that the Rebels had in last weeks fight was an Imperial this week. So I completely disagree with you 95% of the Jedi that go imp suck comment.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjebus View Post
    The Jedi always swap sides. This week I was fighting side by side with the same Jedi that cloned me 7 times in the fight last week. I also noticed that the only Jedi that the Rebels had in last weeks fight was an Imperial this week. So I completely disagree with you 95% of the Jedi that go imp suck comment.
    When i say 95% of them suck i mean the ones that are in imp guilds and never go rebel. EX: Austin he is always emp Zop was when he was zop ( not saying they suck cause they dont)

Thread Information