<3 Kreen.

I'm happy to see you doing this event. It will definitely be a nice change of pace.

And considering we are trying something new here, I hope all participants will be patient and understanding if any hiccups occur. It's difficult to make contingency plans for issues unaware that might creep up.

Anyway, I think it will be a lot of fun. So many tactics and strategies are involved!

Both sides will likely need a squad to protect the VIP, a hunter/killer squad to seek out the enemy VIP, and several scouts to track enemy movements.

My only suggestion would be to require the VIP's to have no mastered professions. Make them be complete noobie characters that are created just for the event.

That way you eliminate any potential complaints about one side saying they lost because of their VIP's crappy template. Plus it opens up the role of VIP to anyone, and not just players with already made defense stackers.

Basically I think the VIP's should be viewed as civilians. No armor. No skills. No weapons. Their survival rests solely upon their faction adequately defending them.

There are certainly ways to make sure they are new characters too. Just tell whoever is going to play the VIP that round to create a new character right then and there. And have them add some special designation to their name that they learn about just before character creation.

For example: Let's say Omek wants to be VIP for the Rebels. Kreen would tell him to create a novice entertainer with the name xxOmekxx and have him port to theed. The (xx) part of the name can change to any prefix or suffix you want.

But the point is you know for certainty when you see xxOmekxx, that he just now made that toon. And doesn't have ANY medic or defense lines in any professions. Hell, I say make em fight in their starting clothing too lol.

Anyway, that's just my .02 on one way to make it even more fair.

But with or without these changes, I think this event is going to be a lot of fun.