Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 5: Pets and Race Tracks

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great Job all! I can only imagine how hard you've all worked to get this list of fixes and implements done! Thanks for that.

I truly do not mean to sound ungrateful by asking the following, so please do not take it as any sort of disappointment on my part. I was wondering if the bug for being able to log back on to Nova has been fixed yet? Currently anyone who had been away for a long period of time, then tries to log on via the Launchpad ENHANCED will be locked out of the TC Nova server. Even if they have re-installed the games current Launchpad they cannot get to play on Nova. I have tried to get around this bug by creating a new character on Nova, however the next log in I am faced with no avatars. So was wondering if there is any update or news as to whether or not this is being looked at?

Lastly, for about 6+ (2008ish) years involved with the EMU project as a player/tester, all I'd ever heard from other players is how much they cannot wait for Bio-Engineer to be working again. They would convey the same nostalgic lament of missing the profession profusely as I, myself has held. So if I am honest, I do feel a tinge of saddness and neglect that BE has again been sorely overlooked when it comes to animal stats and functions. Can anyone tell us an approximate timeline of when the stats of a DNA sample can be crafted into a workable statted pet please? I'm sure I'm not the only BE fan who has been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting for this profession to see some remarkable TLC. I understand it may be difficult to program or code, so I'll just keep on keeping on, but it would be very kind of you guys to give us some sort of heads up as to what is going on in terms of this professions future so we feel less like hostages of the profession. /youarereleased (from Dinner with Shmucks).

Thanks for all you've done and please know how much of a great feat you have accomplished in my eyes and in the eyes of all of us who loved this game and are experiencing history in the making! If I can speak for others, our giddy applause and worn hats are tipped to all of you involved in re-creating this game voluntarily! KUDOS to you and to this community of die-hards!
    Last edited by SweetPea; 05-18-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    I truly do not mean to sound ungrateful by asking the following, so please do not take it as any sort of disappointment on my part. I was wondering if the bug for being able to log back on to Nova has been fixed yet? Currently anyone who had been away for a long period of time, then tries to log on via the Launchpad ENHANCED will be locked out of the TC Nova server. Even if they have re-installed the games current Launchpad they cannot get to play on Nova. I have tried to get around this bug by creating a new character on Nova, however the next log in I am faced with no avatars. So was wondering if there is any update or news as to whether or not this is being looked at?
    Such a bug doesn't exist, this is something that is happening on your (client) side. Has nothing to do with the server.

Lastly, for about 6+ (2008ish) years involved with the EMU project as a player/tester, all I'd ever heard from other players is how much they cannot wait for Bio-Engineer to be working again. They would convey the same nostalgic lament of missing the profession profusely as I, myself has held. So if I am honest, I do feel a tinge of saddness and neglect that BE has again been sorely overlooked when it comes to animal stats and functions. Can anyone tell us an approximate timeline of when the stats of a DNA sample can be crafted into a workable statted pet please? I'm sure I'm not the only BE fan who has been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting for this profession to see some remarkable TLC. I understand it may be difficult to program or code, so I'll just keep on keeping on, but it would be very kind of you guys to give us some sort of heads up as to what is going on in terms of this professions future so we feel less like hostages of the profession. /youarereleased (from Dinner with Shmucks).
    There are no ETA's as for the timeline... If its not in this publish it might be in the next one, if not in the next one in the one after that etc. Read patch notes, read our next publish checklist and you'll find your answers if there are any to be found.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Such a bug doesn't exist, this is something that is happening on your (client) side. Has nothing to do with the server.
    I read a thread/post about it. It basically said, that "...If you tried logging onto the game using LPE before using the New Launcher, you won't be able to log onto TC. It will be looked into." and I have not been able to find the post ever since which is why I decided to ask here. I could've sworn it was posted by you, Vlada. I found the post originally due to not being able to log onto the TC and when I read it, I then proceeded in finding out how to re-install the game's NEW launcher. So this bug did exist or was posted as being a bug at one time about a month ago. Thanks. I only want to contribute in some small way and since I cannot do anything more technical than reporting bugs, I figured I'd try yet again to get this figured out, hopefully with someone's help.

Ellyssia has sent me a reply to this in my inbox so I'll continue to try to fix this, client side or not. I have no idea how to do anything when it comes to going into files in my computer and changing things. I am very uneducated when it comes to computers. I know how to turn it on and off, log onto games I enjoy, and check my email. So sorry you don't recall the post which I have since not been able to find using search. I really do hope I can help out sometime using TC Nova. If not, no biggy I guess. Just another thing I'm exluded from in life due to my own ineptness. :P
    Last edited by SweetPea; 05-18-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I read a thread/post about it. It basically said, that "...If you tried logging onto the game using LPE before using the New Launcher, you won't be able to log onto TC. It will be looked into." and I have not been able to find the post ever since which is why I decided to ask here. I could've sworn it was posted by you, Vlada. I found the post originally due to not being able to log onto the TC and when I read it, I then proceeded in finding out how to re-install the game's NEW launcher. So this bug did exist or was posted as being a bug at one time about a month ago. Thanks. I only want to contribute in some small way and since I cannot do anything more technical than reporting bugs, I figured I'd try yet again to get this figured out, hopefully with someone's help.

Ellyssia has sent me a reply to this in my inbox so I'll continue to try to fix this, client side or not. I have no idea how to do anything when it comes to going into files in my computer and changing things. I am very uneducated when it comes to computers. I know how to turn it on and off, log onto games I enjoy, and check my email. So sorry you don't recall the post which I have since not been able to find using search. I really do hope I can help out sometime using TC Nova. If not, no biggy I guess. Just another thing I'm exluded from in life due to my own ineptness. :P
    If you installed using our new launcher and you are able to play on Bas, just try creating a new character, it will give you the option to select a server, TC: Nova or Basilisk.

Inactive Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    progress

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome, can't wait to have pets again! Great work, thank you!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks developers for all of your hard work! Can't wait to try out the new publish.

Shop and Drop-Off vendor just outside Coronet at 74 -5672

Play Stats
    Inactive
    "The contents of containers placed on vendors will now count towards a player's item limit. "

Does this total number include factory crates as 1?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome, Thank you for all of your hard work.

IGNs - Halfheart-MRifle/MCM, Valanar-Crafter, Tahlria-Dancer/Musician

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by switch View Post
    "The contents of containers placed on vendors will now count towards a player's item limit. "

Does this total number include factory crates as 1?
    1 factory crate count as one, no mater how many items that crate contains.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    A factory crate isn't a container. so no it should count as 1.

Play Stats
    477h last 30d
    Thanks guys!! You all deserve a beer after this one!

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank You Ladies And Gentleman.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Congratz to our development team! Awesome work!

ShadowsGhost-MRiffleman/Smuggler
    ShadowsGhostx-MSwordsman
    xShadowsGhostx-Master Architect/Master Merchant
    Drop Off: SR HQ, Tatooine -4851, 6291

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well done to all those that continue to enhance our already awesome experience
    Finalizer 5184 6258 Kadarra
    12PT Force Sensitive Armorsmith & 12PT Chef

Thread Information