Thread: [Postponed] No Friday Fight Night 5/6/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I got an Idea. Since theed is Such a Big Town How about this. The Imps Pick a Person to Represent them, and the Rebels Pick a Person to Represent them. Those 2 people Can not leave theed, and lets say after an hour the Side who has killed that Leader the Most wins. The Imps could starting Point Could be the Star Port and Rebs could take the Shuttle Port and we would have to keep the Fight at, lets say around the palace the whole time. I know it's something like we have already had but, hey. Just a Thought ya know

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltawarrior View Post
    I got an Idea. Since theed is Such a Big Town How about this. The Imps Pick a Person to Represent them, and the Rebels Pick a Person to Represent them. Those 2 people Can not leave theed, and lets say after an hour the Side who has killed that Leader the Most wins. The Imps could starting Point Could be the Star Port and Rebs could take the Shuttle Port and we would have to keep the Fight at, lets say around the palace the whole time. I know it's something like we have already had but, hey. Just a Thought ya know
    I really really like this idea!

1 member of each faction is designated as their faction's VIP commander.

The two VIPs are allowed to freely move around anywhere within the confines of the designated city. Walls will be constructed to define that area.
    The two VIP's will be given slightly higher buffs. (5k maybe?). They are not allowed to be Jedi. But they are allowed to wear armor.

The faction who DB's the opposing factions VIP commander first wins the event.

Tactics will be required. Scouts will be key. Decoys could be used. Protection squads and assassination teams will likely function separately.

The VIP's will be moving targets. Which will require constantly changing tactics.

The battle zone would have to be in a city large enough where hide and seek tactics are possible. And the larger the city wall boundaries are, the better.

EC buffs should be provided in the Theed cloner, but on a 10 minute timer. That way the penalty for death will be having to wait several minutes before getting back in the battle.

Flags to set players overt will be needed. And ALL players in the city will be required to be overt. That way neutral or covert spys and scouts won't be possible.

If a player is out scouting for where the enemy VIP is, he risks being cut down and killed by the opposing faction if he's spotted. This makes spying a difficult and dangerous task.

Plus placing a couple portals around the city to allow quick warps to different areas of the city would add another tactical element.

I foresee an event like this as being incredibly fun.
    Any thoughts and suggestions on this?

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Thread Information