Thread: [Event] "Friday" Fight Night! 5/1/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    @ Austin: I thought you GUARANTEED the Imps were going to win? Lawl.

@AZ: I wasn't there at the start of the battle, but I was told you guys came very close to winning within the first few minutes.

@Kreen: Don't worry too much about complaints. You've been upfront in advance about how the battles are structured and what bonuses are being given to each side. Everyone knows going into these battles how it will function. The important thing is to just keep structuring them where no side is given a distinct unearned advantage. If one side keeps losing, it's not your fault and it's not your responsibility to try and 'even' it up. The duty in on the players and guilds to do all they can to get their faction out and fighting.

This is the GCW guys. You don't win it with tears.

You win it with coordination and teamwork among factionally aligned guilds.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
    @ Austin: I thought you GUARANTEED the Imps were going to win? Lawl.

@AZ: I wasn't there at the start of the battle, but I was told you guys came very close to winning within the first few minutes.

@Kreen: Don't worry too much about complaints. You've been upfront in advance about how the battles are structured and what bonuses are being given to each side. Everyone knows going into these battles how it will function. The important thing is to just keep structuring them where no side is given a distinct unearned advantage. If one side keeps losing, it's not your fault and it's not your responsibility to try and 'even' it up. The duty in on the players and guilds to do all they can to get their faction out and fighting.

This is the GCW guys. You don't win it with tears.

You win it with coordination and teamwork among factionally aligned guilds.
    I was there with austen and some IR newb then I had to log and get ready for work. My brother got home from work and played at the end.

The most we had on at once at the battle was 3. We were going to win but two rebel jedi COMPLETELY turned the tide of the battle. Shows how crazy Jedi are huh?
    Last edited by AZIronman; 05-02-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Thread Information