Thread: [Event] "Friday" Fight Night! 5/1/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Last night was awesome, it was amazing being in vent as well putting voices to players names.
    I found it funny that all the jedi are twelve xD

Korimor thinks he's better then everyone though, he was screaming "NON JEDI WTF R U DOING RUN FORWARD U MEAT SHIELDS", which I thought was abit too much.

Over all good event though!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by korimor View Post
    I like how 1 jedi in there. (me) was 16. Maximus is a girl. Cemcantar, not 12. Mekks, not 12.

idk what your talking about I was just trying to help cause as soon as one or two of the jedi would retreat to heal EVERYONE would take off running back too instead of staying and fighting. All of my guild agreed half of you didn't know what you were doing so that is why we left and after that the rebels started winning. Okay? thanks
    I actually like 'give and take' battles like that.

Where you inch forward a few minutes, and are pushed back a tad moments later. Then /repeat.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by korimor View Post
    I like how 1 jedi in there. (me) was 16. Maximus is a girl. Cemcantar, not 12. Mekks, not 12.

idk what your talking about I was just trying to help cause as soon as one or two of the jedi would retreat to heal EVERYONE would take off running back too instead of staying and fighting. All of my guild agreed half of you didn't know what you were doing so that is why we left and after that the rebels started winning. Okay? thanks
    Yeah, I'm 21... I don't think any of the jedi were 12... lol

Thread Information