+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SWGEmu Launchpad Update - 11/22/13

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrodan View Post
    Will do that, dunno how that occurred but i'll get on it. Seem not only to happen with the launchpad restart, but also affects a second instance from the swgemu.exe as well. thanks for the answer! Have a great weekend!

Update: 4:29 Pac:
    Reinstalled the C++ 2010. New dll error dpvs.dll was not found. Tried to start from launchpad, worked fine for two instances. Direct launch from swgemu.exe is the problem for me, ATM. Later will see about restarting computer and reloading it from .exe to see if it resolves itself.
    Are you using Trend Micro or Norton by any chance? Those two tend to block and quarantine dpvs.dll.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nope. (Security essentials from MS) I went to see if it was quarantined, blocked or anything else, nothing there. Never had the issue until yesterday. As long as I use the launchpad to launch the game it works, fine, it's only when I started using the exe did it start doing the .dll garbage. *Scratches chin* I'll look into my folders, see where I'm originating from as far as the executable. Thanks for your help.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It didn't start til I started using the new launchpad lol. Unless, I'm mistaken and you're saying "Only use the launchpad to start the game from now on" which from what I saw from other posts was to only use it the first time. (Mistaken possibly, but that is what I have been doing since the problem started lol --- and so far it's the only thing working.) So if that is what you meant, case closed and I am. Thanks Hope you all have a great weekend!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information