Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu LaunchPad - November 2013

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It's working for me. Thank you to all those who took time out of their day to help!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't understand what was the point for a new launchpad, I AM STILL HAVING HARD TIME IN THE LOG-IN SCREEN, CONNECTING TO SERVER......CONNECTING TO SERVER......CONNECTING TO SERVER......(cancel re-start gain after 10 tries finally connects, moving on to character selection,LOADING WORLD MAP.....LOADING WORLD MAP.....LOADING WORLD MAP.....(after cancelling 10 times and go back to character selection screen finally i get in the game. Switching characters same things as i described before. I am not angry at all you guys are doing a fantastic job keeping us happy for nothing, just for the love of the fans and the game it self but is a bit frustrating when things don't work like they should be. However Thank you for your hard work.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsteel70 View Post
    I don't understand what was the point for a new launchpad, I AM STILL HAVING HARD TIME IN THE LOG-IN SCREEN, CONNECTING TO SERVER......CONNECTING TO SERVER......CONNECTING TO SERVER......(cancel re-start gain after 10 tries finally connects, moving on to character selection,LOADING WORLD MAP.....LOADING WORLD MAP.....LOADING WORLD MAP.....(after cancelling 10 times and go back to character selection screen finally i get in the game. Switching characters same things as i described before. I am not angry at all you guys are doing a fantastic job keeping us happy for nothing, just for the love of the fans and the game it self but is a bit frustrating when things don't work like they should be. However Thank you for your hard work.
    The thing you describe has nothing to do with our Launcher or our server, sound like its either your internet connection or a hardware issue.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    or just switch one, two or three times between password screen and character screen .
    the switch thingy to better connect.
    like ever i may be wrong.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Working fine now thanks Vlada. One thing though because I uninstalled the old LPE before installing the new launcher. I had no user.cfg, so I had to set up all my settings and shortcuts for specials again. But no problem it just took me 5 mins.

Cheers

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by eclgbl View Post
    Working fine now thanks Vlada. One thing though because I uninstalled the old LPE before installing the new launcher. I had no user.cfg, so I had to set up all my settings and shortcuts for specials again. But no problem it just took me 5 mins.

Cheers
    Oh those are not in user.cfg and they are not linked to LPE, they are in the Profiles folder which should be located in your old SWGEmu client folder.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    im still having issues vlada

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by whoopner View Post
    im still having issues vlada
    Issues being?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    page 6 wil pics post 85

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Question please, installed everything today, uninstalled LPE launcher first when I read the boards this morning to find out what was wrong with the launcher, any case uninstalled the old, in with the new, I to got them errors mentions in the other posts, I was still able to get in game tho through out the day, the errors are all gone, thank you, Oh the question,

is it normal for the install to have a folder within a folder? namely this, C:/Program Files/SWGEmu/SWGEmu/ an inside there the new SWGEmu Launchpad

Thank you

Play Stats
    Inactive
    also make sure u back up the profession calc ...
    for Win Vista and later it is located at "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\LPECommon\LPE" where [user] is your username
    copy KSWGProfCalc.dat and KSWGProfCalcEditor.exe and any saved templates to another folder BEFORE you uninstall LPE

... it MIGHT be there after uninstall but idk

Hopefully the calc MIGHT be in a future update of the SWGemu launcher since everything is on the Main tab right now and there are space for more tabs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by weedie View Post
    When you say you "can't get it as default" what do you mean by that? Are you out of space on your C drive, is it throwing an error, what's going on? You do not need to change install location, you just let the launcher pick the install path and hit "next".
    Here is what I had to do. I had to go to the new launch pad and on it click settings then go and find the old launch pad from there and tell the new launch pad to load from there I guess. I just clicked stuff until it worked I think. Anyways very confusing but all is good now thanks for the replies.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well hell. I didn't know to back my profile up until reading this thread. Ugh.

Also, no matter what I change my resolution to in the game settings, it always looks the same and is a lot smaller than it was originally. What the crap.
    Ianril <NRN> -|- Sii <NRN> : Drop Off @ 1148 -5324 South Cnet

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Running like admin?

Closed Thread

Thread Information