Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Publish 4: DNA sampling, Themeparks, Player City Maintenance, New Loot

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenic001 View Post
    The only negative thing I have to say is that combat seems to be buggy. I can go prone, get undercover, aim, and the guy will just stand there for 30 - 40 seconds before falling over backwards. I will not have even heard the shot, he made no yell upon death. And the other thing is the random disconnect from the world. It's not a true disco, but you can eb running through the world and your chat will be going off like mad, then all of a sudden everything stops even though you are still moving through said world. Then when ya disco and reco everything is back to normal!
    Do you have any macros running during combat maybe?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Update looks great! Good work all.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Do you have any macros running during combat maybe?
    I've noticed this happening quite frequently since Pub 4 was pushed to Bas aswell.

I'll be in a med centre or cantina for example getting a buff and all of a sudden my /tell commands wont register on screen, or for example I will be listening/watching an entertainer with no buff after 2 mins....no macros or anything like that running.

A disco/reco sorts everything out no worries.

I would like to bug report this but have no way of quantifying it or recreating it at will so not sure what information I can provide to assist??

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialSun View Post
    I've noticed this happening quite frequently since Pub 4 was pushed to Bas aswell.

I'll be in a med centre or cantina for example getting a buff and all of a sudden my /tell commands wont register on screen, or for example I will be listening/watching an entertainer with no buff after 2 mins....no macros or anything like that running.

A disco/reco sorts everything out no worries.

I would like to bug report this but have no way of quantifying it or recreating it at will so not sure what information I can provide to assist??
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45602

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks Vlada, I would give you a /lick but I hear your Krayt Dragons get jealous very easily...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great additions, cant wait till i get to experience base busting, will be fun
    Last edited by RYK3RxDARREN; 11-29-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    General Leonidas Kalthos
    iDurzy,Leonidas',Vlaar,Viasac
    LGION/NRN
    Glory Glory Man United

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenic001 View Post
    The only negative thing I have to say is that combat seems to be buggy. I can go prone, get undercover, aim, and the guy will just stand there for 30 - 40 seconds before falling over backwards. I will not have even heard the shot, he made no yell upon death.
    I'm not sure if this is the same issue you are talking about here and I seem to recall something similar happening on the original game but I can't be 100% about that now as it was a long time ago.

My Commando can do a /flameSingle2 against a mob and all that happens is they die and fall over, I get no animation and no weapons sounds, in fact I don't move at all. I'm am guessing its because the damage done is much higher than the mobs HAM and therefore they die instantly but it would be nice to see the animation fire every time it’s a valid hit. It is easy to recreate as I just have to find a low level mob and call /flameSingle2, it does it on the cone command too if all the mobs are lower level than the damage dealt.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    MAJOR Kudos on this all!!!!
    Huxley Welles, Owner
    Welles Fleet Systems

Play Stats
    Inactive

Any info on becoming a Jedi?

Hi! I am as big a newbie at Star Wars Galaxies as probably possible and this is also my first post - so go easy . I love Star Wars however, and this is the most fun I've had in a video game for a long time. Very impressive work! Anyway, the point is this: I wonder if the "become a Force Sensitive" feature is implemented. A little off topic but I have tried searching but found little concrete info, and I kinda wanna know because.. well, Lightsabers. Thank you and I would greatly appreciate an answer!

Best Regards (and happy New Year!),
    Yoyimbo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyimbo View Post
    Hi! I am as big a newbie at Star Wars Galaxies as probably possible and this is also my first post - so go easy . I love Star Wars however, and this is the most fun I've had in a video game for a long time. Very impressive work! Anyway, the point is this: I wonder if the "become a Force Sensitive" feature is implemented. A little off topic but I have tried searching but found little concrete info, and I kinda wanna know because.. well, Lightsabers. Thank you and I would greatly appreciate an answer!

Best Regards (and happy New Year!),
    Yoyimbo
    To quote Lolindir and the Devs: Always in motion the future is. That means that there are no jedi yet and there probably won't be for a while. It will be worth it when it does come. I just can't wait for CH to go live on Basilisk!!!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I want to thank you guys for the awesome job you're doing. keep up the good work and again its appreciated

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So grateful for the work y'all are doing. Thanks!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    thanks to the community and the devs team !
    so happy to see SWG revives

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    With this update does this mean I will no longer be able to slice terminals without Slicing I?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorStone View Post
    With this update does this mean I will no longer be able to slice terminals without Slicing I?
    Yup

Thread Information