Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu AGPL Instructions and Requirements

Hybrid View

Lead Core Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    Yeah, I believe I've found a bug with the re-sets also. We've had a few harvesters that bugged on our server that players have reported a bug so an admin toon can pick it up. I have finally been able to re-create this bug and it takes opening the harvester in the 3 minutes before the server reset that is in the rollback. After server re-set, the toon trying to get into the Harvey is de-synced upon trying to interact with the harvey and requires a hard-log to be able to see the radial.
    It's not a de-synch and it's not a bug with the server. It's a bug with the client and how it handles radial menus. We've been telling people for years to always restart your client every time the server is restarted.
    Ivojedi
    Lead Core Developer

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    ivojedi@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    It's not a de-synch and it's not a bug with the server. It's a bug with the client and how it handles radial menus. We've been telling people for years to always restart your client every time the server is restarted.
    Thanks for the info. This was one that we we're not going to do anything about due to the licensing and that should make it "all better" after that anyway.

You can however, get the radial on any of the other harvys that you hadn't opened during the roll-back period without a hard log.
    Last edited by Esquire; 07-16-2015 at 02:49 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information