Closed Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk maintenance 2/24/13

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jdunne View Post
    If you text while driving once does that label you a permanent bad driver? YES

If you eat at McDonalds once does that make you obese? YES

If you kill small animals as a child does that make you a serial killer? YES

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you text while driving once does that label you a permanent bad driver?

If you eat at McDonalds once does that make you obese?

If you kill small animals as a child does that make you a serial killer?
    Yes
    No
    If your name is Michael Myers yes

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you text while driving once does that label you a permanent bad driver?

If you eat at McDonalds once does that make you obese?

If you kill small animals as a child does that make you a serial killer?
    WTF?! You're not even making a fair comparison.

If you eat at McDonalds it makes you an Eater of McDonalds.

If you text while driving it makes you a Texting Driver.

If you kill small animals as a child, it makes you a Small Animal Killer.

If you troll, it makes you a troll.

By your comparison scheme,

If you troll, it makes you a literary genius.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    LOL, are we seriously going there, now?
    Answers:
    Yes!
    No!
    Yes!
    That's a quiz, right? What did I win? What did I win?!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronoes View Post
    Edited.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh my gosh.
    Thank you!
    No! Seriously! Thank you! This is what I have been dreaming of, since literally forever! Like, for real. No kidding!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh! Oh! Oh!
    Quote from such a cute old movie!
    Kind of reminded me...
    - "Chance, you're a genius."
    - "No, I am not! ... What's a genius?"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have a couple of grinding armor composite sets sitting around in my house, you can just have one. It's not a big deal, really. I'm sure there are others that can help too, a grinding suit costs between 35 and 50k. I make 700k with one buff length mission run, if I'm keeping on it without running afk all the time.
    So don't worry about it. Give me an ingame name and I'll shoot you some.
    I also have a doctor that gives out free buffs for those who claim to know me
    Thanks, I am going Ranger so I can also do hunts for you at a VERY discounted rate! I always like hunting for a specific doc who tosses me buffs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not sure if this has been brought up, but when adding the edits to the front page news (which is super helpful) it would be equally helpful to enter the date and time of those updates so we have an idea of what's going on timeline wise.

Thanks

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I usually just buy buff-packs and then buff up friends. I'm nobody you'll ever find at Theed or C'net or somewhere, buffing public. And if I did, I'd charge, too.
    So if you grab buffs, you either donate whatever you can afford, and if you're broke I'm not crying if I get nothing, because I am rich enough ingame, and it's not like it costs real money. All the billionaires sitting on their credits for the good life, and buff docs ripping off people for 20k a buff, because it has Janta comps in it... Ah well...
    It's worth whatever people are willing to pay. However, be nice and contact me ingame, if you need anything. I can probably provide it.
    If you want to do me a real favor in exchange for free buffs, move into one of my pre-set houses and declare residence at my city

Play Stats
    328h last 30d
    I usually just buy buff-packs and then buff up friends. I'm nobody you'll ever find at Theed or C'net or somewhere, buffing public. And if I did, I'd charge, too.
    So if you grab buffs, you either donate whatever you can afford, and if you're broke I'm not crying if I get nothing, because I am rich enough ingame, and it's not like it costs real money. All the billionaires sitting on their credits for the good life, and buff docs ripping off people for 20k a buff, because it has Janta comps in it... Ah well...
    It's worth whatever people are willing to pay. However, be nice and contact me ingame, if you need anything. I can probably provide it.
    If you want to do me a real favor in exchange for free buffs, move into one of my pre-set houses and declare residence at my city
    same here, Piya. Cnet is so packed with doctors! Eisley has the best medical team hands down ;]

Anduh....I've heard some people saying they're making 600-700k per one buff session? Where are you guys farming.....? Can i come? ahah

way2sexy

Play Stats
    Inactive
    That's a little broad. That's like saying only nerds play MMOs or only crazy people see psychiatrists.

We all have trolls inside of us.
    Yes, only nerds play MMOs. You say that like it is a bad thing. Your corelations make no sense as has been pointed out by others. Why are you defending Valkyra anyways? Are you also a troll?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I would gladly join your city and vote on my combat toon in exchange for one of those suits to level with I haven't made him yet, i will when the servers come back. I have only played 1 day so far on my crafting toon which I made first. I found a crafting guild and city for him, but need a city and guild for my combat guy. His ingame name will be Shabas.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by pstrawberrie View Post
    same here, Piya. Cnet is so packed with doctors! Eisley has the best medical team hands down ;]

Anduh....I've heard some people saying they're making 600-700k per one buff session? Where are you guys farming.....? Can i come? ahah
    I solo group and go to Dantooine, then slice the terminals. It's mostly graul missions, sometimes voritor and sometimes pikets, depending on the outcome of the slice.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronoes View Post
    WTF?! You're not even making a fair comparison.

If you eat at McDonalds it makes you an Eater of McDonalds.

If you text while driving it makes you a Texting Driver.

If you kill small animals as a child, it makes you a Small Animal Killer.

If you troll, it makes you a troll.

By your comparison scheme,

You my good man is the new president of the tautology club

Vendor: Mos Oasis, Tatooine, 2053, -4240

Closed Thread

Thread Information