Thread: [SWGEmu Event] TC:Prime - Publish 10 Stress Test Event - April 13, 2019

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks for what you guys do... I mean that... but this isn't a stress test.. the lag getting into the areas doesn't even allow for many meaningful actions for most.

Edit: and to be clear I have a business class internet connection on a high end rig.

Quality Assurance
    Play Stats
    1h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by robocles View Post
    Thanks for what you guys do... I mean that... but this isn't a stress test.. the lag getting into the areas doesn't even allow for many meaningful actions for most.

Edit: and to be clear I have a business class internet connection on a high end rig.
    Exactly why it's meant to stress test the Publish 10 updates in ways that can't be done normally on Nova. This is exactly the point of a stress test, apply pressure until it starts having problems so you can investigate them.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by robocles View Post

Did you play after the reboot? It was smooth after the reboot. I did not experience the command lag after the reboot.

Thread Information