Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: TC:NOVA PVP EVENT Base War - March 12, 2016

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The same way I respond to the 150 imp ATSTs and 0 rebel ATSTs and at no point was there more than 2 jedi in play. Three total, one left before the third showed up.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by buellronin View Post
    How do u respond to the 4 rebs Jedi and 0 imp Jedi?
    You can just intim and ignore the jedi, but what happens is you work somebody way down in their mind pool and then boom Full heal from jedi, and it kinda makes it a bit hard to take down the stronger opponents, we did have more rifleman it felt like so as long as we kept them at a distance it wasn't too bad till the 4th jedi showed up, after that it became a little too much to handle for the group.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you guys are *****ing about having to fight 2 jedi PADAWANS now then you're going to have a very bleak future on bas. But we knew that already and that's none of my business.

Play Stats
    180h last 30d
    Im just upset we had no healers for mind pool, prolly should have brought my combat med/rifleman instead of my full tank swordsman.

Also swinging my 490-1150 PH for only 50 dmg against ppl was upsetting, the only time it did good dmg was vs the other jedi but I got swarmed every time I tried to kill them lol.

Play Stats
    36h last 30d
    dopes anyone want to talk about the infinite stream of AT-STs?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by elzoadozi View Post
    dopes anyone want to talk about the infinite stream of AT-STs?

Jedi>atst.

Atst's really arn't that hard to kill with either a little blast or acid damage. A nice commando or a rifleman with a DXR can do it pretty quickly.

jedi however has damage that only a psg can block, can heal anyone around him and himself, and Msabers blocks a ridiculous amount of and ranged attacks.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    If you guys are *****ing about having to fight 2 jedi PADAWANS now then you're going to have a very bleak future on bas. But we knew that already and that's none of my business.

Easy to say when you are a jedi......

When the rest of us didn't even have the access to become a jedi for the battle.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaberGuy View Post
    Im just upset we had no healers for mind pool, prolly should have brought my combat med/rifleman instead of my full tank swordsman.

Also swinging my 490-1150 PH for only 50 dmg against ppl was upsetting, the only time it did good dmg was vs the other jedi but I got swarmed every time I tried to kill them lol.
    Thats one of the reasons we were able to come back I think, with so many of you guys running ranged templates, my hammer was obliterating people.

Play Stats
    36h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
    Jedi>atst.

Atst's really arn't that hard to kill with either a little blast or acid damage. A nice commando or a rifleman with a DXR can do it pretty quickly.

jedi however has damage that only a psg can block, can heal anyone around him and himself, and Msabers blocks a ridiculous amount of and ranged attacks.
    Jedi give up high damage numbers in exchange for their unique damage type. It is blatantly obvious that you don't know the amount of force that it requires to actually put the number on an AT-ST to bring it down. Just over two minutes of using dervish will put a fully temped jedi 100% out of force. This wouldn't be an issue if there were a realistic number of AT-STs, but instead, as one was dropped, another was spawned from a recruiter using an infinite well of FP.

Let me also remind you,

P A D A W A N

y'all are in for a real rough time on basi.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Honestly man, 2 Jedi != 150 ATSTs. Not to mention jedi take a ton of damage from them. We spent most of the fight dealing with them.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
    Easy to say when you are a jedi......

When the rest of us didn't even have the access to become a jedi for the battle.
    If I were playing a non-jedi with access to armor and dots it would have been 10x worse like I already stated above. I promise you.

Play Stats
    41h last 30d
    well i had fun

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferren View Post
    Honestly man, 2 Jedi != 150 ATSTs. Not to mention jedi take a ton of damage from them. We spent most of the fight dealing with them.

150 atsts weren't out at once, that's the point. atst's can only come and go with as many people use them (which not everyone did only some). The Jedi however can heal people around them 24/7 and themselves when they get low, this includes the mind bar. That's the real game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Faith13HF View Post
    well i had fun

Fun battle for the most part, could have been a little bit more on the fair side of things though.
    Last edited by Lolindir; 03-14-2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Double post

Play Stats
    180h last 30d
    Yeah it was a fun battle until the clone camping got a little extreme.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaberGuy View Post
    Yeah it was a fun battle until the clone camping got a little extreme.

Yea imps started off with the clone camping in the start then it shifted to the pubs near the end.

Thread Information