Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: TC:NOVA PVP EVENT Base War - March 12, 2016

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well it helps when one side had 4 jedi and the other has none, also none of us on imp could unlock the door for most of the battle.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
    Well it helps when one side had 4 jedi and the other has none, also none of us on imp could unlock the door for most of the battle.
    Yeah..the community testers did it again I see. I'm also guessing the rebs were using dedas player created gear and the imps were using frog gear with no stun protection.

Did anyone run my tank build recommended templat?

Play Stats
    180h last 30d
    Yep that's what happened, 4 jedi on rebel side and none on imp side made things really lame. This is why I want to wait until jedi are released until I pvp lol.

By the way my main character Forexis is in some sort of crashing deadlock, every time I try to log in it crashes after loading screen. Was doing the event on him.

I had full stun gear + 64 psg but got to the action really late, we didn't have any jedi healers which was a huge problem.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by buellronin View Post
    Yeah..the community testers did it again I see. I'm also guessing the rebs were using dedas player created gear and the imps were using frog gear with no stun protection.

Not entirely, for the most part deda had a lot of honor in making sure that they went just buttruffling us with OP gear for the most part that is.

Imps were winning really hard at first when they only had 2 jedi, but once the other 2 jedi showed up it just went downhill.

Im glad they wen't using the hardcore pvp poisons cause it would have gg from the start sense all of us were using frog cures, they did use poisons but for the most part is was slightly weaker.

Then again 4 jedi vs none kinda ruins it sense ranged can't really even hit a Msabers jedi effectively. That and the jedi being able to heal the other people around hims mind kinda made things a bit more difficult.
    Last edited by hybridtheory; 03-12-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah frog gear has stun armor, and jedi is absolute **** for taking a base, the second you step into turret range you get 2 shot. No one had OP gear - the people with the highest damage weapons were actually imperials. The only jedi in attendance were myself, valkyra in the beginning (she left) and then aux at the end. Like I said, jedi isn't what you want to be playing vs. turrets. If you really want to start a arguement over nothing, then we can start pointing out about the SL on imperial side and the blatant use of blue frog at-st abuse the entire time. I probably killed around 20 myself.
    Last edited by dedaskalion; 03-12-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Were all imps rolling melee toons with plenty of doc 4030 to get around dedas dots and rebs cm dots? Or were imps running bad templates with no doctor?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    Yeah frog gear has stun armor, and jedi is absolute **** for taking a base, the second you step into turret range you get 2 shot. No one had OP gear - the people with the highest damage weapons were actually imperials.

Indeed but once the turrets are down, the jedi are free to do some saber poking.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    There was also the part where our group was destroyed by ATSTs and spawned faction mobs. So that happened.

All and all, fun event though.

Also, at no point was I running a template with anything higher than novice doctor.

Play Stats
    180h last 30d
    The only reason I died is because everyone was hard targeting the mind pool which we had no CM's to heal or jedi's to heal.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Were all imps rolling melee toons with plenty of doc 4030 to get around dedas dots and rebs cm dots? Or were imps running bad templates with no doctor?
    Rebs weren't using cm - there were like literally 2 janta knives in play. The imperials had a player with a mind fire...... Rebs didn't come on now. You are definitely one to stretch the truth but this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by dedaskalion; 03-12-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive

some of them good, some bad, I was curing a few people that didnt have good templates, but at the same time there were about 3 people on the pub side that when you started shooting them it felt like they didn't have a psg.
    So both sides had good and bad, I would say it comes down more to a jedi being able to heal those around him and himselfs mind.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Rebs weren't using cm - there were like literally 2 janta knives in play.
    You need to check again the fencer on your team was throwing mind dots, 2 of them.

I could cure the weaker one with one cure, however the stronger one took 2, and it wasn't the janta knife cause he did have to stop and throw them though the air.

One of the dots was weak and barley ticked damage the other had a decent tick.

Look back on video it was Dr-Zoidberg with the dots, so yes rebs were using CM dots.
    Last edited by hybridtheory; 03-12-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah frog gear has stun armor, and jedi is absolute **** for taking a base, the second you step into turret range you get 2 shot. No one had OP gear - the people with the highest damage weapons were actually imperials. The only jedi in attendance were myself, valkyra in the beginning (she left) and then aux at the end. Like I said, jedi isn't what you want to be playing vs. turrets. If you really want to start a arguement over nothing, then we can start pointing out about the SL on imperial side and the blatant use of blue frog at-st abuse the entire time. I probably killed around 20 myself.
    How do u respond to the 4 rebs Jedi and 0 imp Jedi?

Play Stats
    36h last 30d
    4 jedi
    4 jedi
    4 jedi
    4 jedi
    4 jedi
    4 jedi
    [citation needed]

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    How do u respond to the 4 rebs Jedi and 0 imp Jedi?
    Can you name the "4 rebel jedi" - Like I said, If the jedi were playing as rifleman you would have been dead 10x more than you actually were.

Thread Information