Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 3: GCW, Base Busting, Screenplays and Quest

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I was reading slowly, waiting with suspense until I reached professions, AND...

Jedi - Nothing to see here, move along.

DAMN! Oh well, It's not like I'm anywhere near ready to dabble in that anyway. Great list guys, we're getting that much closer the game we loved!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sounds awesome, thanks a million!!! Looking forward to trying out all the commando stuff
    Zoma Kalixu - Nebula

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninerdaw1 View Post
    I was reading slowly, waiting with suspense until I reached professions, AND...

Jedi - Nothing to see here, move along.

DAMN! Oh well, It's not like I'm anywhere near ready to dabble in that anyway. Great list guys, we're getting that much closer the game we loved!
    Of course that could just a Jedi mind trick to put you off the scent.
    Jervin [J] Industries
    Master Smuggler
    Master Weaponsmith 20/25/25
    Drop-off vendor: 2148 -4722 outside Mos Eisley

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You guys are the bomb keep it up!!
    AmanAman
    Catora Syl
    Pintoo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Naik0i View Post
    Myyyyyyyy Preciousssssssssss
    LOLOL I seen't it!!!

-Anth/UTurn

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Will the paintings on Nova be in Bas now?

Inactive Developer
    Play Stats
    21h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by spud-o View Post
    err while we wait does anyone know of a guide where to start all these quests?
    https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...902/index.html
    https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...214/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by chaplin View Post
    curious about this jedi buisness, haha I had a feeling theyd sneak some jedi stuff into this publish
    Mostly fixes, nothing unlock related.

Quote Originally Posted by Lassic View Post
    "Added Jetpack parts to random blacksun spawns."

Is this "added jetpack parts to the random loot on the blacksuns in DWB" or "added random spawns of Blacksuns that will have jetpack parts (not in DWB)"?

Oh yeah, and....THANKS A LOT! TONS OF WORK AND IT IS APPRECIATED!
    The Jetpack parts were added to random spawns outside DWB. Downside is the logic to spawn those mobs are not in yet but that doesn't mean we won't be seeing them on Bas soon

Quote Originally Posted by cadmunky View Post
    besides the fish, it's the milk that gets me.

also, i didn't notice anything specific about the AI. i'll just assume it's in between the many lines of awesomeness in the notes.
    Nothing major was changed with AI in this merge.

Quote Originally Posted by mmarsyada76 View Post
    Does "World Spawns" mean there will be nightsisters running around Dath and not just at the POI's?
    Unfortunately no. The logic to spawn random mobs is not in yet however there should be enough mobs at the POIs to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by bagracer View Post
    One thing I remember testing right on about a year ago on nova was the sythe quest, did not notice it mentioned here, is this still not going in? Just wanted to say awsome update, and having done time testing on nova, respect for all the hard work, thanks a lot!
    Still pending rewrite however I think it should be avail for completion on Bas.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyTrumpeter05 View Post
    When I was reading through some of the dev stuff/code changes the past two weeks or so, I saw something about component integrity affecting final item integrity and got pretty excited, but I don't see it in these notes. Is that not in this patch or was it overlooked in the patch notes write up?
    Fixed green cubes to have integrity on them.
    Fixed yellow cube to have the correct armor base effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinda View Post
    Great effort with the update, I don't see it listed but thought I would ask for my own peace of mind. Will the Gorax be included in merge or no priority with that just yet?
    Gorax is now back in game however currently is not a dynamic spawn. EC's will have to spawn him.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta One View Post
    Quick question, I read through the list and do not see it. Will the paintings on Nova be in Bas now?
    Yes, paintings avail from the quest on Nova will be available on Bas. The paints that can only be spawned from blue frogs will not be avail on Bas.

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Blureeeeeeee, you didn't answer my lovely question =D BH armor ye or ne?
    Overly Enhanced Armor: Port Royal, Corellia (-1430, -5415)
    Burly's Resources and BMS Architect Goods: South Coronet Mall, Corellia (654, -5309)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm so excited!!!!

It is going to be like a whole new game... lol

And will be interesting to see how many cities go *poof* now that the buildings are going to require maint

My doomed guild's city will be on the list for sure ;(

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jervin View Post
    Of course that could just a Jedi mind trick to put you off the scent.
    Aww man, am I really that weak-minded?

Inactive Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by VE_Strange View Post
    And will be interesting to see how many cities go *poof* now that the buildings are going to require maint
    City maintenance is only displayed right now. Property tax hasn't been implemented yet.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonowhemm Oplo View Post
    Why can we change our COmp-armour colour now?
    I seem to recall SOE goofing and breaking comp armor color in live a couple of publishes before 14. As a result, all current pieces of comp were set to "black." In order to keep players satisfied, they gave us the radial option so that we could set it back or to whatever new color we wanted, under the stipulation that the radial menu would only be available for a limited time, to fix their mistake. In the end, the players obviously loved being able to customize their armor whenever they wanted, and the radial option stayed in at least through publish 14 (don't recall exactly if or when it went away, as I didn't play as much post CU). That's why it's only there for comp armor. My memory isn't clear on this, though, so if anyone has a more accurate recollection of why, feel free to correct me.

As for the rest of the publish, there are so many things here that make me squeal with joy, I'll just skip mentioning them and say thanks again to the awesome, awesome SWGEMU team! I love you guys!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by elpete View Post
    City maintenance is only displayed right now. Property tax hasn't been implemented yet.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me! Looks like I wont have to go begging on the forums to find a new guild yet... lol

It is truly going to suck... all the friends are gone, and the only reason I am still in the city is because it is still a Metropolis and a Research Center

Inactive Code Contributors
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarsyada76 View Post
    Does "World Spawns" mean there will be nightsisters running around Dath and not just at the POI's?
    yes very much so, but not dynamic spawning just yet. they are all at static spawn locations all over the map. you can check this thread https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79815 for the locations of all the static spawns. the second post in that thread has them listed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bluree View Post
    https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...902/index.html
    https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...214/index.html

Yes, paintings avail from the quest on Nova will be available on Bas. The paints that can only be spawned from blue frogs will not be avail on Bas.

Thank you for the response. Is there a list somewhere for the quest ones? Thanks

Thread Information