Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Doug Rush, Scurby 1961-2018

Play Stats
    38h last 30d
    So no one can explain forum rule 2.9?
    Last edited by Hedge15; 04-03-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Retired SWGEmu Staff Mistress Aerea's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedge15 View Post
    I'll post it for them with a link, just in case they've forgotten.

2.9 No R.I.P. threads unless the person is actually deceased, no '"goodbye" threads or posts for temporarily or permanently banned users. Also, absolutely no "goodbye" threads if you're about to stop following the project or you are going to play somewhere else or something else (just leave, your reasons are your own).

[POLICY] SWGEmu Website Terms of Service
    Guild Matriarch
    Flourish <FLO>

Soon™

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedge15 View Post
    2.9 No R.I.P. threads unless the person is actually deceased, no '"goodbye" threads or posts for temporarily or permanently banned users. Also, absolutely no "goodbye" threads if you're about to stop following the project or you are going to play somewhere else or something else (just leave, your reasons are your own).

Pretty self explanatory. Things got bonkos a while back with all leaving goodbyes, and banned 3rd person eulogies. That's not what you mean though.

You want to shine a light on Vlada and 2.9. Okay......

Bad Vlada.
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    38h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil View Post

Pretty self explanatory. Things got bonkos a while back with all leaving goodbyes, and banned 3rd person eulogies. That's not what you mean though.

You want to shine a light on Vlada and 2.9. Okay......

Bad Vlada.
    So the rule is still in effect if we're not Vlada or on staff? Also, I shouldn't double post, right?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If we sat here and applied every single rule every time abused that's all we would do. All day. Every troll, spam, repost, and so on and so on. Nothing but points and bans over time.

What exactly do you want Hedge? Keep it real for how it was intended when we discussed it and wrote it or should I just toss points on him now cause that's what you want? ....and people double post, troll, and so on all the time....we just try to keep it real.

Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    79h last 30d
    This joke was extremely poor taste. It was obvious that many would be hurted by it
    Had we done that on our community website, half the FLO would have /guildremoved themselves.
    Enmor Solusar \ Hatchi Rejan on Finalizer Former toons on bas: Enmor/ Hatchi Atlante/ Wenmor/ Endore/ Shaamus/ Metroid.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ya i could see this being funny for young brats.
    but for grown adults i expected something more creative. seems like enough time went into it also.

If we sat here and applied every single rule every time abused that's all we would do. All day. Every troll, spam, repost, and so on and so on. Nothing but points and bans over time.
    ya but it doesn't help when the mods encourage that behavior, makes it show that its acceptable. Which makes people care even less.

Play Stats
    38h last 30d

What exactly do you want Hedge? Keep it real for how it was intended when we discussed it and wrote it or should I just toss points on him now cause that's what you want? ....and people double post, troll, and so on all the time....we just try to keep it real.
    I'm just posting in a thread, but what exactly did whoever was involved in creating this thread want? Reactions, presumably? They're getting them. If you don't like them, of course you can edit or delete them, or ban whoever's posting them.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thread was fun, backlash is even better.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Noted. So should I start asking about rule 2.whatever regarding reposting same material for the five times you said that? No, because that's silly.

Huge fan of the event? No, but I read posts, clues, reactions, APRIL FOOLS DAY and put 2+2 together. Think we just need to move along.....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    almost as bad as the 2015 SOE merge april fools joke that made phantomjoint quit the game lol!

Play Stats
    38h last 30d
    Noted. So should I start asking about rule 2.whatever regarding reposting same material for the five times you said that? No, because that's silly.

Huge fan of the event? No, but I read posts, clues, reactions, APRIL FOOLS DAY and put 2+2 together. Think we just need to move along.....
    Let's see if someone posts a clever meme first.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by percavil View Post
    almost as bad as the 2015 SOE merge april fools joke that made phantomjoint quit the game lol!
    Bad or awesome?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    mah, best just to fade away.
    Last edited by bigevil; 04-03-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Play Stats
    38h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Bad or awesome?
    That one was awesome.

Closed Thread

Thread Information