Thread: [Event] Fight Night! 5/27/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFullifecti View Post
    5 rebels - max, kor, noob, tylox & Noma. I think Noma joined later. I only saw Austen near the start area and towards the end of the fights. I think Lazerus left after one death (can't remember seeing him).
    We were rolled, the rebel jedi stuck together and focused. Mostly i only saw TKM and myself as Jedi on imperials - for the most part we weren't even grouped.

Austen is telling truths.
    You just listed 4 Imp Jedi who were overt and at the event. Plus Zeus makes it 5.

So how exactly is Austen telling truths about it being 2 imp jedi vs 5 rebel jedi?
    Last edited by Mahonra; 05-28-2011 at 09:56 PM.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
    You just listed 4 Imp Jedi who were overt and at the event. Plus Zeus makes it 5.
    I am not blindly supporting Austen, nor denying there were Imp jedi, I AM stating there WERE 5 rebel jedi NOT 4 as constantly stated above, and that us imps were not grouped, nor did we fight together as a unit. Noob, Max, Kor and Tylox were all together mostly, and seemed to be organized and communicating. (admittedly i think Noma only joined later to make that 5 rebels). That is all.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFullifecti View Post
    I am not blindly supporting Austen, nor denying there were Imp jedi, I AM stating there WERE 5 rebel jedi NOT 4 as constantly stated above, and that us imps were not grouped, nor did we fight together as a unit. Noob, Max, Kor and Tylox were all together mostly, and seemed to be organized and communicating. (admittedly i think Noma only joined later to make that 5 rebels). That is all.
    Ahhh I understand what you meant. You were saying Austen was telling the truth about 5 Rebel Jedi being there.

But he was lying when he said there were only 2 Imp Jedi.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Thread Information