Closed Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk extended downtime 08/09/2017

Play Stats
    33h last 30d
    This thread pretty much reminds me of the SOE forums which brought us the CU and NGE.

Good players adapt. Doesn't matter if you get your gear back or it gets wiped. Both have pros/cons. Crying will get you nowhere.
    <JuDGE> Guild Leader | First SWGEmu Jedi Knight & Rank 11 Jedi Council Leader

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I will be honest I just did not want to read all the pages of the post in case I missed something.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by SLiFeR View Post
    This thread pretty much reminds me of the SOE forums which brought us the CU and NGE.

Good players adapt. Doesn't matter if you get your gear back or it gets wiped. Both have pros/cons. Crying will get you nowhere.
    Weren't u hoping for wipe due to psgs being adked and high DMG weapons? I saw it in the swg discord earlier today...you and wraith were very excited for a wioe

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
    You come across like a thin skinned fatty with self esteem issues.
    LOL, This guy goes to Trump rallies.

Weapon vendor: The Mall in Live to Rebel /way -211 -5681
    Drop off vendor: Outside Tyrena /way -4210 -1643

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by othsaruna View Post
    LOL, This guy goes to Trump rallies.
    I bet you go to anything potluck or buffet

Play Stats
    1h last 30d
    children children

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Why all the wipe-love?

Everything will be exactly as it is now, in concrete and relative terms, in 6 months.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just a thought, but i read a few people are REALLY wanting a wipe because the Economy was broken. Is that due to there being 10 character slots vs. the normal 2?
    no one HAS to rely on others to proceed, and can "solo" most aspects of the game.

Tho i assume the 10 characters is for server testing and getting the greater number of probabilities the fastest. < ? maybe ?

IF there is a wipe , would you think less toons per account would help the overall game dynamics ?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    As long as I can get an advanced Laser Rifle I will be fine with a wipe and for those who do not know it is not just like starting on live again. When Live SWG started there was funny cool things like 100% pvp damage. So if you shot somebody with strafeshot 3 you could one shot kill them. Oh that was funny good times. OH YAH and no stun layers. JAWA IONS FTW

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lurch1313 View Post
    Just a thought, but i read a few people are REALLY wanting a wipe because the Economy was broken. Is that due to there being 10 character slots vs. the normal 2?
    no one HAS to rely on others to proceed, and can "solo" most aspects of the game.

Tho i assume the 10 characters is for server testing and getting the greater number of probabilities the fastest. < ? maybe ?

IF there is a wipe , would you think less toons per account would help the overall game dynamics ?
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198706

Play Stats
    32h last 30d
    Why do you keep linking to that locked thread? Are you hoping one of the mods will notice?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Wipe.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedge15 View Post
    Why do you keep linking to that locked thread? Are you hoping one of the mods will notice?
    Probably because he makes excellent points and the thread was locked out of blind adherence to forum rules rather than a consideration of productive discussion.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Anyone who wants a wipe is broke...and guess what...give it a year and you'll be in the same situation. I'd want a wipe too if I were broke and bad at this game.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by terribleoneace View Post
    Anyone who wants a wipe is broke...and guess what...give it a year and you'll be in the same situation. I'd want a wipe too if I were broke and bad at this game.
    I wouldnt mind a wipe if they cant give us back bas but if they can i'd like that too

Closed Thread

Thread Information