Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
Well, that was disappointing.

I wouldn't say the turnout was abysmal, but it was low. No one seemed to want to actually test what we wanted tested. All they wanted to do was clone camp. No wonder the Event Coordinators never want to do PvP events.
Sl retreat didnt seem to work, and then blue frog got bugged out on me after i changed my temp to blow the rebel base so i could not buff or cure wounds or anything so after that it was pretty much GG.
64% PSG and 450dmg jawas make it quite a slow fight until the jedi on the rebel side (only rebel jedi for some reason) swing by to do some dmg and make you retreat to some very power turrets (and at-st's for that matter)
ALSO with the cloner/buffs right there and no cooldown waiting for you to buff or go back SF, after you kill a wave there isnt much time to hit the base (which in usual basefights is when the base timer would be activated)

Also attendance has to be expected to be low, its less than 1/2 of what it was back when we could get 15 v 15's even though the other PvP events back then could bring by 50+ on both sides too.

as far as the event went I will say I had fun, but after the blue frog bugged on me i didnt stick around too long, I just left the SL running the macros (no retreat for some reason) for the rest of the squad