Closed Thread

Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit... Continuation

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    211h last 30d
    Wow! Thank you so much for the effort you are all putting into this. The amount of time youve all had to spend on this is nuts! Now that your all properly buttered up (really, not really, lol)

is there any chance we can get coords for the effected items?

I have one of the duped travel packs (no seriously a frackin travel pack MADE with duped components), but i have no idea where in NIKA it is. Its not on my toon Etheb, yeah the mayor with access to everything citywise, so its stashed somewhere in the city, lol...

—UPDATE— 20200801 1933EST

Found the object. Will keep the question posted so others dont need to ask.

Keep in mind, the “NAME” in the email is whatever the item is named not the name of the person who you got it from..... (i.e. mine was a travel pack but named VERGOO to reflect the contents inside)
    Last edited by Misk Brebran; 08-01-2020 at 11:37 PM.
    Nika Marketplace, Naboo 5915, 5915
    Dropoff 5900, 5858 Nika Resource Vndr
    Forum
    Discord

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Misk Brebran View Post
    Wow! Thank you so much for the effort you are all putting into this. The amount of time youve all had to spend on this is nuts! Now that your all properly buttered up (really, not really, lol)

is there any chance we can get coords for the effected items?

I have one of the duped travel packs (no seriously a frackin travel pack MADE with duped components), but i have no idea where in NIKA it is. Its not on my toon Etheb, yeah the mayor with access to everything citywise, so its stashed somewhere in the city, lol...
    This actually was a concern of mine, I would ask people to look first and if it gets unbearable I could try to add emails to where the item is in game. Some people are finding them in banks etc. But yes its a bit annoying, I was limited in how much I could put in the email for fear of people missing the details.
    LordKator
    Developer

lordkator@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Closed Thread

Thread Information