Thread: Publish 8: A Galaxy Divided

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by malice View Post
    here is a gallery I made explaining the payouts on Dant.

http://imgur.com/a/lSAwi
    Your gallery isn't very clear on some points. Was the ATST group just you and your ATST or was it an ATST belonging to a leader of a solo group?
    They way it works now, if you group solely with your own pet, you should receive full mission payout, being grouped with others is when you should be seeing the reduction.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    Your gallery isn't very clear on some points. Was the ATST group just you and your ATST or was it an ATST belonging to a leader of a solo group?
    They way it works now, if you group solely with your own pet, you should receive full mission payout, being grouped with others is when you should be seeing the reduction.
    So you are saying the ATST will pay you instead of the ATST? Is this after you grab a mission while remaining grouped? I dont have an ATST because I am factionless atm.
    Last edited by malice; 06-05-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by malice View Post
    So you are saying the ATST will pay you instead of the ATST? Is this after you grab a mission while remaining grouped? I dont have an ATST because I am factionless atm.
    I am saying that if you are on Dath, grouped with a pet, and take a 20k rancor mission, you will receive a payout of 20k.
    If you take that same mission, grouped with a pet and 4 other players, drop group and complete mission, you will receive a payout of 4k.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am saying that if you are on Dath, grouped with a pet, and take a 20k rancor mission, you will receive a payout of 20k.
    If you take that same mission, grouped with a pet and 4 other players, drop group and complete mission, you will receive a payout of 4k.
    Did you test this with improved job markets or after dropping out of group with the ATST?

Play Stats
    Inactive

ADD: If you pick a mission before joining a group then complete the mission while grouped you will receive a split portion.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sounds like the top credit grinding template could be something like MCH/MTKA/Smugx1xx with a bit left over.... not enough to master rifles.

Interesting but strange....

Thread Information