Closed Thread

Thread: The rise, fall, and return of Star Wars Galaxies - The Daily Dot

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    What blew me away, and something that i never realized. Is that by coding you destroy the very thing that made you fall in love with SWG. It's kinda of tragic in a way.
    It is sad that the ones that loved the game enough to get all of this going have "burned themselves out" of their love, so to speak...

They entered into this hoping to revive the passion for the game they lost, and wound up losing it anyway.

From all of us who just play the game, who are not programmers, from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank you for all of the work you have, and continue to, put into this project.

Our "THANK YOUS" will never replace the joy of playing the game, but hopefully you can gleam some satisfaction from knowing that you have brought back so much that was once lost to all of us die-hard fans.

Star Wars Galaxies was/is a truly epic game. So epic, that not even SOE shutting it down can stop it. You are the reason for this.

again, THANK YOU!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by aland662 View Post
    it is sad that the ones that loved the game enough to get all of this going have "burned themselves out" of their love, so to speak...

They entered into this hoping to revive the passion for the game they lost, and wound up losing it anyway.

From all of us who just play the game, who are not programmers, from the bottom of my heart, i sincerely thank you for all of the work you have, and continue to, put into this project.

Our "thank yous" will never replace the joy of playing the game, but hopefully you can gleam some satisfaction from knowing that you have brought back so much that was once lost to all of us die-hard fans.

Star wars galaxies was/is a truly epic game. So epic, that not even soe shutting it down can stop it. You are the reason for this.

Again, thank you!!
    +1

Closed Thread

Thread Information