Thread: TC:NOVA PVP EVENT Base War - March 12, 2016

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ofavee actually has a 1200 damage hammer he crafted himself with some really nice sword cores. But I'm not crying about it - I just tried to stay really far away from him.

No one has any reason to be *****ing at all, period. It's nova. You should be thankful there was even an event with some pvp in the first place. Leave it swgemu community to come running to the forums the second its over crying about a jedi with healer of all things. Frog armor was boosted to respectable levels (with 25% stun armor) and I crafted 47% base (unsliced) PSGs that the EC's handed out to people before hand. Everyone knew well in advance and had to time to get any other necessary equipment.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    No one has any reason to be *****ing at all, period. It's nova. You should be thankful there was even an event with some pvp in the first place..
    exactly i showed up to have fun and did
    need more of these in future,

never complained on gear i had either, tho you really should give me a upgrade on bat to match bas for testing
    just had to add my 2cent in b/c
    before all the edits on the original posts by hybridtheory and troll accusations by buel, they made it out that we were using some epic gear(called me by name)and thats what won it all for the rebels (when imo it was the other way around)..... kinda immature tbh

Thread Information