Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post

I'm bummed I didn't hear about this until just now. 9 days later after judging. I wonder if you could please post the First place screenshots signifying that they were first place, then the 2nd place with screens, and then the 3rd place because merely watching the video does not quite allow any outsider to decypher what design won.
Heya Minime,

This is just a fanmade video to showcase everyone's creations and the fun we had during the event. I ran around with all of the other contestants and the judges visiting all the houses taking screenshots and video as we went along. I was having way too much fun to take any note of who's house i was in and ended up with so many screenies that i'd only be able to tell you which ones are my house
Aceblade has listed the 3 winners at the start of this thread and like Kreen suggested a few posts earlier..go see for yourself..there's some really creative designs out there that are sure to inspire you
Also it hasn't been 9 days since the judging, only 3 The event was anounced on swgemu's homepage and here. Hope you find out about the next event beforehand and we get to see you there
Fraco