Thread: Jedi no longer on TC: Nova

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lovely...
    ~ Joey Paul Gowdy
    IMDb | FaceBook |

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Holy crap, now that's how you get stuff tested.
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    Time for kids to start playing with integrity instead of being selfish, arrogant a**holes.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    I want to say I had a 4 second /pause in my armor equip macro for each piece of armor on live after they changed it so you couldn't hotswap armor...so nearly a minute for a full suit of comp.
    this was only while in combat, should be instant when out of combat, and then a couple seconds don't remember while in combat.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Xela View Post
    this was only while in combat, should be instant when out of combat, and then a couple seconds don't remember while in combat.
    it was in or out of combat.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by raven118 View Post
    yes you should be testing anyways but if your going to have people test a product or w/e you have to be up front about it. You cannot make a joke about something this serious. If you went into the server with the intention to get jedi, you have no reason to test and instead would like to leave that up to the QA team. Thats what the QA team is for anyways. People can do something much more valuable with their time than put up with this sorry *** joke.
    I do not think it was intended as a joke and I truly believe they are taking this very seriously. You sound as if you’re a paying customer and have grounds for your irritation which of course you absolutely do NOT!!
    You really need to calm down and be grateful that there are people willing to put forth their “valuable” time to write all the dam code in the first place. I think they are entirely justified in asking all of us to please help test but maybe it is people like you that drive them to use “covert” methods of get all the hounds to show up for a stress test. Or maybe it was just as they stated and ran into load issues. Either way I am sure they could use more constructive comments here instead of sounding like a bunch of children not getting their way.

Hell I showed up but did not bother with Jedi. Went forth with testing through 2 crafting trees. It is all good fun.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by raven118 View Post
    yes you should be testing anyways but if your going to have people test a product or w/e you have to be up front about it. You cannot make a joke about something this serious. If you went into the server with the intention to get jedi, you have no reason to test and instead would like to leave that up to the QA team. Thats what the QA team is for anyways. People can do something much more valuable with their time than put up with this sorry *** joke.
    You have a join date of Mar 2009, yet you act like this is the first April Fools Day you have been here for.

I love the Dev team, don't get me wrong, but some of them can be a naughty bunch of trolls at times. I didn't believe that Jedi was even on there. I was glad to see all the wannabe's logged on to Nova, even though most just stood in Coronet complaining.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    still disabled?
    Vendor Cnet: /way 1121 -4452

Play Stats
    Inactive
    yes

Play Stats
    Inactive
    lol@ people who cry when a joke is played on them

good job getting things tested devs
    Who needs friends when you have gundams?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't see what else there is to talk about on this thread...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Good point.

Closed.

Thread Information