Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: PVP League Sign-ups and Rule Book: Join, Win, Get payed to play, Have Fun!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by amberedwards View Post
    Now moved to Events
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, move THIS.......

THE GREAT CONQUEROR LORD DEVARAJA REBORN.
    Blacklist:SilNWest:

Retired SWGEmu Staff amberedwards's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    It is a good idea but I see some of the points being made. OFC you are going to end up with a lot of rifleman cm teams that is pretty much always going to happen with any type of PVP. So this is basically going to be just a dueling competition with teams?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It is a good idea but I see some of the points being made. OFC you are going to end up with a lot of rifleman cm teams that is pretty much always going to happen with any type of PVP. So this is basically going to be just a dueling competition with teams?
    Maybe ask the potential competitors if they want profession restrictions?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    shhhhhhhhhhh, you know nothing about Player vs. Player!

THE GREAT CONQUEROR LORD DEVARAJA REBORN.
    Blacklist:SilNWest:

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Rules stand as they are. Team build is up to the TEAM. Not the League. I really do not think an All Rifle CM team would win TBH

forehead..........
    Last edited by DJK FARMS; 06-20-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    also what we like to call "Das PvP".
    ign Rutank

drop off vendor -419 -4300 , outside BESTINE

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So this is basically going to be just a dueling competition with teams?
    very astute observation, whens the last time a PVP(Player vs Player) LEAGUE(Group of teams) was considered something else?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't think there's a class in the game that helps target calling, focus fire, group movement, positioning, coordination, etc... (no, Squad Leader does not buff the person sitting behind the keyboard)

Even if the teams were all cookie cutter identical, I think it would still be interesting for the simple fact that it would still largely come down to who executes better.

If the arena is like they say and there will be enough room for melee get grab LOS, throwing one fencer stacker in with a murderous baton would seriously alter the strategy of a pure ranged team.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneWag View Post
    I don't think there's a class in the game that helps target calling, focus fire, group movement, positioning, coordination, etc... (no, Squad Leader does not buff the person sitting behind the keyboard)

Even if the teams were all cookie cutter identical, I think it would still be interesting for the simple fact that it would still largely come down to who executes better.

If the arena is like they say and there will be enough room for melee get grab LOS, throwing one fencer stacker in with a murderous baton would seriously alter the strategy of a pure ranged team.
    We tested it and YES it does.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Think you could post a map of the arena?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Morah View Post
    Think you could post a map of the arena?
    Location may be changing soon. We have to move our City. We are on a random pile of trash that is a "No Build Zone" no POI just a pile of trash. So we may have to push things back a little. No big deal though.

Retired SWGEmu Staff amberedwards's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by DJK FARMS View Post
    Location may be changing soon. We have to move our City. We are on a random pile of trash that is a "No Build Zone" no POI just a pile of trash. So we may have to push things back a little. No big deal though.
    The mayor was already told that the city hall does NOT have to be moved, just a few of the structures placed all around the random pile of trash.
    Last edited by amberedwards; 06-21-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The mayor was already told that the city hall does NOT have to be moved, just a few of the structures placed all around the random pile of trash.
    now we can stay where we are, and move at the same time!!! things couldn't be better!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    where will this be held now that your looking for a new home?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    We will move the arena to the new city.

Thread Information