Thread: Publish 9: Secrets of the Force, Redux

Threaded View

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    Did localized spawns such as the Gorax only being in a certain area of Endor make it in this pub?
    Just cuz this big publish thread gets so much traffic & views, and the question has been sitting here un-answered for so long...

So the Mantis Report hasn't been green-resolved yet ---> https://www.swgemu.com/bugs/view.php?id=5789
    Once it's green-resolved, in 'QA section' , that'll mean all of it is implemented on Nova for testing.

In which case, an update for that particular set of code will be posted publicly in one of these ---> https://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=179

----
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    Or is for the next one?
    Before I was fired, I was actually helping Loshult (who was initially designing the foundational code) with a massive research-spreadsheet of literally EVERY spawn 'area' ever reported/known during original Pre-cu SWG.

After getting fired, I turned over that spreadsheet to Scurby & the Team. If my services are ever still needed, or if i'm allowed, I may go back and finish the work I began for it. (I only got about halfway done, unfortunately)

Otherwise, I'm sure someone else from QA will be more than willing/able to complete the spreadsheet.

Either way, it's way too soon to speculate on whether or not that new spawn-system will be in Publish 10.
    Last edited by nee2earth; 02-17-2018 at 04:33 AM. Reason: separation of quote

Thread Information